Can re-enter Singapore showing IPA letter?

Ask ICA - they are more likely to know than anybody here!

Fitness clubs won't be opened in June as these are not considered as a business on the economically front. Hence, these clubs may open in July or further down term depends on the situation.
You may reach out ICA on entering to Singapore but I have very much doubt that ICA will consider your case.

I don't think your employer will apply STVP for you considering your job is not part of any essential services Nor economic front is required to go for STVP. But, you may approach. Good luck

Okay got it, thank you guys

Hi Surya I just need a reliable advice. I got offloaded/refuse to enter SG as a tourist and its my 6 times already to visit SG since i have a sister working in SG. I ask the IO why i cant enter SG she said the last time i went to SG i didnt came home to Philippines on the date i suppose to leave SG but instead i extend my visit since it was holiday season my sister want to extend my stay to SG. The IO said i should send an appeal letter to ICA to re-enter SG. My worries now is i have a pending E-Pass application in MOM. What should i do?

We replied to your same question in another thread.