Ep application status check online

Agreed with Beppi, earlier I didn't respond to your last query as noticed I have already informed you the possibility and what you could (should) do. As an employee you are bound to depend and believe what your employer says (they may lie or falsify or tell the truth). The best case ask someone (if you have any reference in Singapore) to visit MoM office with all the details ( please share the application details and other documents related to offer letter and online confirmation showing your EP approval without any further delay) to check what and where it went wrong.

But one thing you remember if MoM confirmed saying that they had issued the IPA letter to your employer then I'm very much sure your employer lied you all along and don't expect much from them rather look for a new employer (chances are almost nil that a MoM letter lost at employer's end). Hope you understood by now. Act fast. Good luck

hello surya can u help me with my doubt as wel....my document has uploaded on aug 8th and got call from manager saying that ur application got approved and in five days u will get ipa to ur mail directly. its been two wks but still i didnt got any mail from mom. i called employer and he said they have some connections in mom and from them they came to know that ,my visa got approved. Can we know that  ?? and after approving how long will mom takes to send IPA letter???? i dont have anything to ckeck the status as well. help me in thios regards
thanks in advance

You can check status just using your passport number and name. here is the link
https://eponline.mom.gov.sg/epol/PEPOLE … yAction.do
Check it here, it will also show what status is of now for you EP

thank u...name should be like the name on the passport right???

BUT AFTER giving passport number and name it was asking for app
Option 1
    FIN    :
  (eg. F1234567A or G1234567A)
    Date of Application of Pass    :
(DD/MM/YYYY)
Option 2
    Travel Document No.      :
Option 3
    Application No.    :
  (eg. A010102123456 or R010102123456)

You can put passport number as travel document number.

it is telling no records found..then how they are telling visa got approved and u will get ipa in two days....without offer letter can they submit ep documents to mom????

my doubt is like now they told ;like tommorow we will release ur offer letter and all....

can we believe that

before they told we got to know the approval from a person in mom....

ask them to provide IPA letter, untill you do not get IPA letter. do not accept any offer or sign on anything. you can check validity of IPA letter.

ho ok...thank u so much

hlo sir.
i want to knw that abt my ep.actully yesterday my employer applied for my e pass.but due to some problm.i inform them today morning that i m not coming.will they cancel my ep.how long it take time to cance.bcose when i checked it showed pending.plz reply fast.bcose emplyer told that i have to pay for it.

How quickly the employer cancels an EP application after you terminate depends on them. They should do it „without delay“, but you can also contact MoM and show your termination letter to cancel it yourself.
As long as you terminated the employment contract properly (and kept the termination notice periods stated in the contract), the employer cannot ask you to pay for anything.

Hello Everyone,

Could someone advise me on this... My EP was applied a week back, but it's still not reflecting in the portal yet! Should I wait further or anything that I can do here?

mine was the same i waited a week, no record. so i called mom.

You can read this various threads in the visa category and understand that it's not unusual. You can wait a week or so, if you still don't see at MoM website then check with HR whether they have applied online or not.

Before asking any further questions, always read through the threads in specific categories, if any question is not addressed then you may raise here. Good luck

is saturday counted on the 3weeks application or only weekdays?

kristen123 wrote:

mine was the same i waited a week, no record. so i called mom.

It's not a good precedence to call direct MoM on this issue, rather should check with your employer and to find out if they have completed the application form online. If they say yes then as them to provide the screen shot to see the status of your application. MoM site takes a week or so to update in their website.

they did screenshot pending, also sent that they paid and completed. it was june 20, fast forward june 28, still no record found. Called mom. I was told that it was invalid (this is my second company), my name and last name was mixed up. If i didnt call my employer just said oh it was rejected. Then i said it was invalid mom said its a different case. so my boss checkd and he applied again.

How to check status of EP with passport and application number?

Did you check this thread from the beginning? If you would have done that then you may not ask this question.

We have already given the link twice, you can click the link below then check application status in enquiry and mention your passport number and follow the instruction, next page you have to provide your passport number again to see the status.

https://eponline.mom.gov.sg/epol/PEPOLU … yAction.do

It Requires FIN no.

Then get the FIN from your employer!
(Or contact MoM to get it.)

It asks FIN number or travel document number. You can use your passport number for that.

Why don't you recommend people's to check the status daily? .. do you have any specific reason!

mohamedasars wrote:

Why don't you recommend people's to check the status daily? .. do you have any specific reason!

It's a waste of time!

No it won't....

Because I used to do that.... Last year they told they applied... I waited more than two months.... What they told Is all fake... This time I don't want that to happen I used to check daily once..... It got approved... Wishing u all the best

My husband Visa applied on Dec 27th 2018 after one wk I checked it's pending... Employer told it will take 2wks but I check after three days exactly after ten days it got approved.. For now waiting for date to travel.... Very happy moment....

Hi my ep pass appeal under process got 2 weeks plus how long can get result

@Simranjit Singh45 Did you spend any time to find the answer on the forum? This has been discussed many times!

In short: Up to two months is normal.