Your best business development ideas in Peru

Hi everyone,

As a foreign entrepreneur, launching a business in Peru is a fantastic project and an exciting challenge. Some ideas are likely to succeed. Some others are promising but may not work as well as intended.

In your opinion, what kind of business or industry is likely to succeed in Peru? What kind of industry or service currently unavailable or underdeveloped in the country would meet local needs?

On the other hand, what are the most common business types foreign entrepreneurs would be eager to launch in the country but with very little chance of success?

Thank you for your insights.
Priscilla

As a consultant here in Peru; my advice to anyone considering a business here is "Things are NOT as you are accustomed to in your country".  There are many customs/rules in business that I consider confusing, illogical, and misunderstood; you need to do your DUE DILIGENCE even more as you are "participating in a new venture where the rules have been changed/modified".  Please talk to experts before risking your time & money.

It would be my pleasure to help you avoid embarrassing/expensive mistakes in Peru.
Enjoy your day & all that follow; best wishes for a Happy Holiday season.

Philip C. Brown
Brown International Consultants