Looking for unskilled work

I'm a English speaking person can I work as a kichen porter because if I can this is the area I've worked at in England

Timetraveller wrote:

I'm a English speaking person can I work as a kichen porter because if I can this is the area I've worked at in England

It's never a good idea to leave a developed country, to search for un-skilled work in a developing country. Some people doing the un-skilled work in developing countries are desperate to come and do the un-skilled work in developed countries. This should tell you about the nature of un-skilled jobs in developing countries. Which I doubt you will even find.

I no I'm a traveller looking for home base and a job in a good country for Muslim the money is'nt the enportent thing but a job in a friendly place is can any one help

Timetraveller wrote:

I no I'm a traveller looking for home base and a job in a good country for Muslim the money is'nt the enportent thing but a job in a friendly place is can any one help

To be frank, do not expect anyone to help you find an unskilled job in Morocco. With the unemployment in the country, these jobs go to the nationals. There are people living there looking for them. Some decided to enter Europe illegally due to lack of opportunities to make a decent living. So you can imagine the chances you will have. Anyone offering to 'help', is likely to be looking to help themselves that is. i.e extract money out of you by coming up with a fake job offer. Please ignore any messages you receive. I guarantee you it's a scam.