Qualified chartered accountant (cpa) launching own business in morocco

Hi all  ------ I wondered if any of you knew about chartered accountants ("experts comptables" in French) who qualified in English speaking countries and who practice in morocco.    I understand the equivalence is straight forward - US and Canadian and I believe Uk qualifications are recognised without much administration or paperwork required -- if anyone could confirm from experience that would be great. Also, I understand the market is diversifying with branches of US companies requiring accounts in english and that should provide demand.
If anyone has heard of Canadian or US or other non French speaking countries qualified accoutants working in Morocco and cld let me know....I know it's a bit of a "specific" subject..but thought I d just ask the forum.

Doesn't look like anyone here has any knowledge about this topic, but I'm very interested as well. My husband is Moroccan but earned his degree in accounting here in the U.S. We're looking for opportunities for him in Morocco in the accounting field as well but haven't turned up much either. Have you found out anything from other forums or resources? If so I'd be interested in talking to you.

I have since found out more about it. In short, there is growing demand for IFRS accounts in English.  I am happy to share all the info I gathered on the topic; pls contact me privately on this forum (you select my name and send private message).

Hello Nadiamee,I'm happy to hear from you ,You can also get in touch with me on my email if you know if I can get help and I will also find out about your accounting here too. **

Thank You
Debbie

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hello Nadiamee, I'm sorry I haven't found out anything about preparing taxes but If your husband has any time to help do my taxes my husband and I would appreciate it.I will pay your husband for his help.
Thank You
Debbie