Need Suggestion about Lung Scars

magnificent123 wrote:

HELLO EVERYONE.
i,M just new in this forum. this is actually regarding my lung scar. i have a very long story about this. first i was deported year 2009 due to tb spot found during my x-ray in qatar. i went home to cure it, when i was home i undergo sputum 3times but result was negative but during x-ray there is spot. so i went for treatment for 6months. then i tried dubai. during medical i was very scared but thanks god i passed the medical i dont know if it was miracle or what? then after i passed that medical i became very confident that i will pass my medical on the nect time. i resigned and join new company but during this time i was unfit and again i went home. i undergo again another treatment and came back dubai. during my medical they found again my lung scar they called me again in muhaisnah and 3days checking my sputum thanks again after that test they gave me fit result. and i promised to my self i will not change another company again to avoid prob but unfortunately my company closed so i had to search another work. this time it was only change status inside dubai i didnt exit so i didnt undergo x-ray so i was very happy. i was thinkin that if your only change status no need x-ray so i was very confident again when ive got good job and good salary that they will not give me x-ray but i was shocked when i went to al baraha ive got x-ray, now they called me again for another medical. im so paranoid even if i read a lots of articles about tb scar that no longer deported. is there anybody there who can help me or anyone having idea if they are still deporting somebody having old tb scar pls?

Are you succeeded for the last time?

Did you get through finally?

Hi trish! Where are you from? Are you also experience the same situation?

I am from India and me and my husband are well settled here.But we wanted to move to UAE for a short stint for international exposure.He has got a job there and has is expected to go for medical next week.He never had tb but there are two calcified dots in his lungs.Doc says it's normal but am not sure how it will go.We don't want to risk everything here only to be turned back . Now I had tb has a child although doc says I have no scar but many bronchovascular markings .Don't know this would be perceived there as I don't want to be jobless .

As i read almost all the forums regarding lung scar. Some with scars have passed and some are not. I think it's in our luck if we will pass. Just keep praying. When will your husband will go to uae?

He is going next week.Just hoping whatever the result it comes out fast enough.Praying and hoping for the best.

Goodluck to your husband. Tell him to drink sterilized milk twice a day until his medical. Its not bad if we try to do this belief. Please update me if he will pass next week.

https://www.change.org/p/dubai-health-a … ly-exposed

Lets sign this petition!

Hey! Are you still here? We have the same issue as well. Mind you if we could talk! Thanks..

Hey! Are you still here? We have the same issue as well. Mind you if we could talk! Thanks.. i just did the red ribbon for ny documents and attested by the uae embassy, i sent them this week and my pro told me they can remove the ban. Did you know someone having the same situation as ours?

Hi blah blah031 are you from philippines? What agency said they will or can remove the ban?

thank you a lot for your message.

Please tell me in which fitness centre in Dubai i can make the TB Gold Test

hi!! we my case is same as yours.. may I know what happen  to you? do you wait for 42 days? what will happen to visa? will it be canceled? do I need to exit while waiting for the result?
please respond, 😢
thanks

Smyl6272 wrote:

Hi! Congratulations and I hope everything is well in your job. I hope you can help me ease my mind. I just did my medical here in abu dhabi, after 3 days i went to collect the result but they said I need to do the blood test again, so I did. Then they ask me to comeback the next day, I thought the result were ready but they asked me to do a sputum test, then the next day I came back again as instructed. The nurse said that the test was okay but I need to wait for 42 days then give them a call. I just want to know now, what does it mean that I need to wait for that long time? Will it be a problem? I never had TB or pnemonia and I am sure I am healthy. Will I be deported? Thanks in advance I hope you can answer. Godbless

hi!! we my case is same as yours.. may I know what happen  to you? do you wait for 42 days? what will happen to visa? will it be canceled? do I need to exit while waiting for the result?
please respond, 😢
thanks

Good morning everyone,

Im a new member of this forum. I juat want to ask any help from you guys regarding to the medical test for residency visa of my wife. We came to dubai last February 1, 2018 and luckly we both hired before our visit visa expire. Now the problem is when my wife undergo medical test for her residency filing, her TB scar was detected ( we are aware of that because its been her problem every medical test but this is inactive she have that when she was a child and she already undergo medication). After 1 day she was told to go back to the hospital.  The doctor told her that she had a scar but the doctor also told her that it was already inactive and they think my wife already undergo medication. To support the doctors findings she undergo sputum test for 3 consecutive days. After 3 days the result came and my wife is UNFIT. Her indian boss gave her a 2nd chance and told her to go to the other hospital for remedical at her expense. The HR immediately gave her all the documents needed. The next day sge undergo same medical procedure but at different hospital. After 1 day she recieve a text and with God's grace she was FIT so he inform the HR and gave all the documents for residence visa processing. But after a week she was informed that the HR cannot file her visa online because the online application indicates that she was UNFIT. The first medical result already reflect at the system and the 2nd medical test was not considered. Her boss told her that there is a possibility of deportation if they cant process her visa. She is already FIT based on the 2nd medical Test is there any way to process her visa?  If there is please tell us. Her employment visa will expire this june 21. Your help is very much appreciated. We dont want to get separated this is the reason why we came to Dubai together even if its expensive. Thank you in advance

Please dont post same question in multiple threads.

Hi. We have the same case mine is this year and im totally negative to their accusations that i have old tb scar. Did you manage to go back in dubai? Coz im planning to come back next year 2019 january. Pls reply thanks.

In the same situation now,I have been here for 18months, first time my Medical was ok that was 2016, now I got a new job,but  my x-ray wasn't clear,did sputum test for 3days now waiting for the results on Sunday.may God hear my prayer

If your new & if you have scar it's very difficult that they will pass your medical. They are very strict.

To those who have scar & been here for a period of time. Don't worry they will still consider you to get a Fit- Follow Up Certificate As long as you never go out of UAE & your on a visa transfer & your previous visa cancellation isn't lapse of 6 mos.

Hello everyone😥 I had a while medical they have found spot on my lungs a swell and back to Ras Al Khaimah and they give me tb skin test last Thursday told me that I have to go back again after 48 to 72 hours I'm so scare .i work here and got visa..I just had medical last March 2018 .you know in uae when you have positive TB or anything contagious.theres discrimination and deported...about deportation there's new law who ever had TB positive they will grant you 1 year visa while you on treatment free of cost..about this new law I don't have any idea..please email [email protected] I need someone to talk to make me feel comfortable..I just lost my business and on going court case and also have this TB test which is make me feel uncomfortable as I'm a. Single mom no money and no friend..I don't know what's gonna be now on my way to rak and I haven't attended my court case due to this medical..

I had a TB 4 year ago and I had complete treatment for the same.
I had a scar in lungs but I don't have active TB or other deaseas.

Now I am going Dubai on visit visa and employer will change my visit visa to work permit from there.

Will they pass medical if I found inactive TB with old scar. ??

For new visa, no.

For first timer visa the rules is still unchanged. Just pray that they will overlook your x Ray otherwise it's 50/50 chances that they will not give u a fit certificate. They are very strict on first timer here in UAE.

No chance of overlooking TB scars on a new visa application.  He says he has TB scars.  TB scars are not missed on X-ray.  What can be overlooked is minor calcification and those types of irregularities.  Not a single radiologist who is halfway competent will ever miss a full blown TB scar.

Hi may i knoe what happened to you

Hi same questions im a new applicant for abu dhabi, im a nurse and my medical reveals i have scar on my lungs. Should i pursue my application?or else i give up. Is it possible that they release me a working visa or they will deny?i need some comments and suggestions thank you

Can you provide more details.

Hi all, recently i did GAMCA test in India and they declared me unfit due to some minor hilar calcification in my chest. They agreed not to upload the result on the site. In past i haven't being diagnosed with TB or pneumonia. Here in India they don't investigate further into the scars to see if actually it contains some virus or infection as such. My question is if i come to Dubai on visit visa and if my employer gets done my GAMCA there can i pass it? as i don't have any history of TB or pneumonia, as i read in above mesaages that in dubai they examine further to check if the actual scars are related to TB or are just normal without any active infection. Thanks in advance for your responses.

No one can predict that. Depends on what they assess your scars as. If they assume its past tb, you won't get a visa. If not, then you will.

Thanks for the response, i haven't being diagnosed with TB or had take any medication regarding the same anytime. But if i get the same examined here in India fully before travelling on visit visa will that be of any help? Thanks again for the response.

Only for your peace of mind.  The only medical that counts is the one that is done within uae. They will not consider anything else.

Hi Xtang, Thanks for the prompt response, really appreciate it!

One last question, in the Dubai medical test will the authorities investigate further in the scars to completely be sure whether the scars are from past TB before declaring that a person is unfit. or there are chances that they only see what the initial X-Ray states and mark me unfit. Sorry for asking so many questions, i have already resigned at my current employer and with the GAMCA medical issue, i am getting really worried. Thanks in advance for all your assistance.

Honestly, it will vary from clinic to clinic and doctor to doctor.  They may mark UNFIT after seeing the X-ray or they may do follow up tests and still mark UNFIT or do follow up and mark FIT.

@Blahblah03 hi.. was your ban removed? If yes, Can you share some details of what process you followed and how much time it took?

@Alreta hi , was your issue resolved? Can you please share some information which could help us?