Regarding NOC in comapny letterhead with authorized signature.

Hi Mr.Sumitran,

In Oman i heard one news, if i can get the NOC in my company letterhead with authorized signature then i will exit oman and join with the other company visa.

In earlier NOC document provided by Ministry of Manpower/government part, now the NOC in Comapny letter head with authorized signature. Is it acceptable or not

Is it possible in Oman as per the new condition.

Pl confirm Mr.Sumitran.

Hi fakrunasrin,

Your post is not very clear.

But if I have understood your post correctly, let me tell you that there is only one NOC - no earlier, no later.

And the NOC has nothing to do with the government, or the Ministry of Manpower. It is an entirely office document.

yes

if you can get Noc from your present company letter head with Authorized sponsor you can exit and return back.
that is enough
Thanks

Thanks. My question is i can get NOC with my company letterhead with authorized signature.
thai is enough na. i will exit the country after getting other comapny visa i will enter to Oman. Is it ok?

Next question is if my current employer will give NOC in their letterhead with authorized signature then i can exit the country, they will loss one visa  or not pl confirm

For this any evidence / proof is there to show my employer because my employer afraid they will lose one visa on this regard. thats why i am asking any proof is there from ministry of manpower/newspaper.