Looking for job - only got resident permit.

Dear Members,

Please advice. I'm an Indian who is currently here in Mauritius with my husband. I've a residence permit. I've done my MBA and currently looking for a job with permit. what are the possibilities ?
Thanks in advance.

regards

Neeru

Hello Neeru and welcome on the forum :)

I invite you to read these articles we have in our Living in Mauritius Guide - Work in Mauritius to gather some infos.

You may also browse the forum section : Finding work in Mauritius

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello

On the residence permit of your husband , I do not believe you have the right to work....But we cna still meet and discuss and try to see how we can collaborate since my company working with an Indian based platform and we are working towards taking our partnership to higher level.

what is your FIRST DEGREE ?

Are you good in ICT field and also what field is your husband into ?

kind regards

neeru_j wrote:

Dear Members,

Please advice. I'm an Indian who is currently here in Mauritius with my husband. I've a residence permit. I've done my MBA and currently looking for a job with permit. what are the possibilities ?
Thanks in advance.

regards

Neeru

Hi, if you have residence permit given to you by Spouse Section from Sterling House, Port Louis.. Then you are eligible to apply for a job here. Good luck

hi Neeru if u have resident permit u can work here widout any hassel bcoz they say u r half mauritian already. As u have done MBA u have more job opportunities waiting for u. wat r u waiting for take a newspaper and shoot meaning start applying.  if u r married to mauritian and u have resident permit u can work in private sector not in government sector u need to have the national id to apply for government jobs.

Dear Reshma,
Thanks for your reply. Actually my husband is Indian too.

if ur husband is not mauritian how did u get residential permit bcoz this is only given to whose spouse is mauritian.  In this case search for jobs in indian companies who are operating from Mauritius.