Veterinary technician jobs in Wien ?

Hi ! . My profession is veterinary technician . I finished 2 year school in veterinary technician ( nurse) , then I did half year volunteer in veterinary clinic for companion animals . Because there wasn't job offers in my country , I started work in gastronomy . Becouse I live abroad im very curious how job market looks here .  Do you know whether here in Vienna are   offers  jobs for veterinary technician ? Do you know any  webpage with job offers in this profession ? And how salary looks like for VT(N) ?

You will need to be fluent in German

Thank you very much for reply Simon !   Im going to learn German in free time as much as I can .  I know that understanding and  communication is very important , I think willingness to work and experience matters too when employee is needed its 50 % success . Using english is strange in Vienna ?

English is used around Vienna, but as German is Austria's language it is a must, and is becoming a must for even the basic of jobs like Pot Wash in a restaurant.

Hi all. My name is Gabriel and I am a veterinarian, but since 2016 I have not professed. Since 2017 I have focused on food control and expertise. Does anyone know where I could find a job as a veterinary technician  or something similar to remind me of medicine.

Dragos_RTZ wrote:

Hi all. My name is Gabriel and I am a veterinarian, but since 2016 I have not professed. Since 2017 I have focused on food control and expertise. Does anyone know where I could find a job as a veterinary technician  or something similar to remind me of medicine.

Do you speak German?

:offtopic:  Ein bisschen; zwei grosse bier und ein bratwurst mit pommes und mayo bitte.  :lol:

Nope.. but i wish to learn. Only english in this moment, and from 01.10.2019 I will move to Vienna

Can anyone tell me what education do I need to become a vet tech in Vienna? ❤️
-@Maki47

You would need to be fluent in German to start with, do you speak German?