Want to resign,need suggestions..

I didn't sign any contracts

manswab wrote:

I didn't sign any contracts

Hi manswab,

Incomplete and incomprehensible posts such as the one which you had posted cannot be responded to. So please provide some worthwhile information if you are expecting some useful responses.

I read but for me I don't sign any contracts

Hi Sumitran Sir,
I am working as a HSE Supervisor in  Muscat since 2.8 years, the last month I resigned from my job due to no paying dessert allowance/ Over time/leave salary. They approved my resignation letter and not giving all benefit, they just offering 1/ 3 of full settlement. I was lodged the complain against employer in the ministry on 28.07.2019 and hearing date is to long on 7.10.2019 and I wasn't singed contract paper, many times to remind HR about contract paper till now responding, my concern is , can I get all my benefit or not, there is anyway to get hearing time sooner, kindly do the needful

Hi! I read most of the topics above as IAM also working in a small company where everyone bothers me a lot, kindly suggest me source of free legal advisers where I can get complete info about right and duties.

Hello,

I have been working in oman for the past 10 months now, and on the 3rd month till date the time for payment of salary is not healthy for me. I have complain to the sponsor but still nothing has been done about

the main issue is August salary was paid in September 23, September salary was paid in November 25th, December salary was paid in January 27th, January Salary was paid in February 23rd, and February is yet to be paid. I didnt sign up for such salary terms and this has been affecting me alot and am no more interested in working again.

I would like to resign and change sponsor or go back to my country

Any advice

@lovundoda4

You should discuss this with your HR. This is your company's internal matter and your salary date must be based on the contract you have signed. One of the major problem with people working in the middle east is that they don't care to look into the contract. That is a legal document that is there to protect both you and your employer on certain terms.

Read your contract, get assistance from HR and if you have missed something and you don't like it, you may leave. But if the contract specifically mentions your Salary days or dates, you may raise concerns to the ministry of labor.

Trust this suffices,