Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

Interesting statistics, can farhan pervaiz, ali raza & friend share their agency name to help the other peoples as they got stamped their passports less then one month.

Thanks
Kk

kkhan79 wrote:

Interesting statistics, can farhan pervaiz, ali raza & friend share their agency name to help the other peoples as they got stamped their passports less then one month.

Thanks
Kk

As far as i know its not depend on the agency no reference will work inside the embassy its just depend on luck .

That is why I am asking, their agent have good connection in the embassy otherwise how they get stamped in time.

Brother as far as i know any agent cant do anything inside the embassy they can just submit our case in embassy . And about time . i think its totally  depend on luck and on work visa type too .

Assalamualaikum
Dear brothers i submitted my case to my agent at lahore on 21st of Jan. Still waiting for the visa to be stamped. My agent said that its taking almost 45-60 days.

i need urgent help from you. I just received the scanned copy of my visa from my agent. Is it normal that my father's name is written on my visa in excess of my name e.g. my name is Muhammad Hamees and my fathers' name is Nasir Mehmood but on visa it is written "Muhammad Hamees Nasir Mehmood". Is it OK.
Secondly, what is meant for the arabic  words "Al-raqam, Sajal, al-mastanad, tareekha" 
Please update me as soon as possible as i want to book my tickets and i am unable to understand these arabic words.
Thanks

HameesBBA wrote:

i need urgent help from you. I just received the scanned copy of my visa from my agent. Is it normal that my father's name is written on my visa in excess of my name e.g. my name is Muhammad Hamees and my fathers' name is Nasir Mehmood but on visa it is written "Muhammad Hamees Nasir Mehmood". Is it OK.
Secondly, what is meant for the arabic  words "Al-raqam, Sajal, al-mastanad, tareekha" 
Please update me as soon as possible as i want to book my tickets and i am unable to understand these arabic words.
Thanks

Congrats Dear, Yes it is ok as on my visa it is "Ali Raza Nadeem Shahzad". My name is Ali Raza and my Father name is Nadeem Shahzad. But book your ticket with your own name.
Al-raqam means record
Sajal is also similar with record
al-mastanad verified
tareekha method
For more detail you can send me that file and I can ask with one of my Saudi friend.

As far as name is concerned, no problem this is their normal practice.

Regarding Arabic words.
Al raqam : the number
Sajal : registration

Tanks
Kk

If you can share the exact word in Arabic then I will let you know the correct meaning.

Kk

manihere001 wrote:

Assalamualaikum
Dear brothers i submitted my case to my agent at lahore on 21st of Jan. Still waiting for the visa to be stamped. My agent said that its taking almost 45-60 days.

walikum Aslam your case is in Karachi embassy or Islamabad ?

Any one got visa who applied in the second week of January 2015?

Report Date: 19-02-2015

Name                  Applied             Stamped         Days
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mani_1                Nov 15,14          Jan 25,15       60
kkhan79              Dec 05,14          Feb 06,15       60 (Resubmitted)
Khan125             Dec 10,14          Feb 12,15       62
illuxon                 Dec 18,14          Feb 16,15       58 (Resubmitted on Jan 12,15)
BillalahmedSid    Dec 23,14          Feb 12,15       51 (Resubmitted on Jan 20,15)
Aamir1284          Dec 23,14         
Farhan,Pervez    Dec 25,14          Jan 20.15        25
Ali Raza              Dec 29,14          Jan 25,15        28
Hammes BBA     Dec 29,15          Feb 16,15       49
Friend                 Jan 01,14          Jan,21,15        21
Engr 2015           Jan 01,15
Be107016           Jan 07,15
mtztiger              Jan 11,15
hammad             Jan 13,15
Waheed20          Jan 14,15
manihere001      Jan 21,15
Rashid Khan       Jan 25,15
0090                   Feb 16,15

me not at least

Good show man

Still waiting i hope and pray that we all get our visa stamp soon IN SHA ALLAH !!

guys my visa has been issued today just check my status on Enjaz website ALLHAMDULILAH !!
IN SHA ALLAH you all will get your visa stamped soon AMEEN !!

my case is in karachi embassy

manihere001 wrote:

my case is in karachi embassy

It will take atleast 35 to 40 days but it will be stamped soon IN SHA ALLAH .

A good news for all the readers. Mashallah Hammad got visa !!!  I am really happy to know this. Please share your success story with us.

illuxon                 Dec 18,14          Feb 16,15       58 (Resubmitted on Jan 12,15)
BillalahmedSid    Dec 23,14          Feb 12,15       51 (Resubmitted on Jan 20,15)
Hammes BBA     Dec 29,15          Feb 16,15       49
Friend                 Jan 01,14          Jan 21,15        21
hammad             Jan 13,15          Feb 19,15        36

Thanks alot ..
As its already updated in the list that how much time my visa stamping has take but i am happy that it finally got stamped today . As far as i understand during my whole procedure is that we can only save time in degree attestation from saudi culture or saudi consulate and it is possible if you are going through good agency . once your visa case IS submitted in the embassy now no one can do anything we should not blame agent or agency regarding this because it is the mistake of embassy and karachi embassy is taking a lot of time Islamabad is far better . One more thing that my medical is expired yesterday but i got my visa stamped today so medical expiration is no matter if your case is submitted in the embassy . So i wish all of you good luck remaining ones don't take tension you will get visa stamp soon IN SHA ALLAH  and if any question you can asked .

if agents share the real picture and do not make false promises then no one blame them. They need to give real picture and must have some inner links to solve the issues otherwise applicant could process his visa. why they charge such big a amount when they could not give proper service or guidance....? -- we are learning here by our own experiences.
Here i would like to thank the people who share their stories to keep other informed. This ray of hope give much relaxation to others.
If we let everything at agent then we will be hopeless and despair ...

I am sorry if some has offense with my point of view...

I am totally agree with you brother almost every agent  doing the same thing as u said . It is not possible to get visa stamped without agent but once case is submitted in the embassy no source power can be used by us or by agent too because it is the embassy . yes agent should told the real time to applicant so we can use this time beneficially but unfortunately its not being practice in our country . agents just keep blaming the agency and give false statements that it will be done this week this week etc . We should support each and other and what we are doing here its totally remarkable keep this gud work going on !!

AOA All members.my case was submitted at karachi consulate on 29 December 2014 through well known agency of lahore. please add me into list. enjaz website shows error.

I have a question My ID card will expire on 28 February.do i have to resubmit application for this reason.

Thanks

jawadpk wrote:

AOA All members.my case was submitted at karachi consulate on 29 December 2014 through well known agency of lahore. please add me into list. enjaz website shows error.

I have a question My ID card will expire on 28 February.do i have to resubmit application for this reason.

Thanks

Do you mean NICOP card ?
Walikum Asalam

Hi
How long does it take to get e-number ?i have sent my documents to agent on 14/02/2015 and still waiting for e-number.

Dear Hammad, thanks for your wishes. Inshallah it will be stamped. What about your profession??

Accountant Buddy what about your ?
yes it will be stamped soon IN SHA ALLAH .

Hammes BBA     Dec 29,14          Feb 16,15       49
Jawad Ramzan   Dec 29,14                                 
Friend                 Jan 01,14          Jan 21,15        21
hammad             Jan 13,15          Feb 19,15        36

My CNIC (Not Nicop) is expiring on 28 feb.my passport is in karachi consulte from 53 days.will i have to re submitt application for this or visa can be granted.

jawad i think no because now your main card is nicop now there is no use of cnic .. And as your case is submitted in the embassy now its not your mistake it is the mistake of embassy . i got my visa stamp when my medical is expired .
confirm this with your agent .

i am electrical engineer.

congrats hammad, good luck to everyone else. my medical shall expire on 3rd march others can share medical expiry too, i feel there is some connection between medical expiry dates and visa stamping dates, i mean both r dates r close, plz share if i guess right :)

Hi
How long does it take to get e-number ?i have sent my documents to agent on 14/02/2015 and still waiting for e-number.

not more than a day

Alhamdulillah today my status change to (Request under working)..
thankx to all members for sharing views and meaningful guidline... best wishes for all member who are waiting, Insha Allah you people will also get their good news soon...

now how much time for stamping visa and when passport will return to me.

maximum 2 or 3 days....

Ma sha Allah, congrats many many :)

waheed20 wrote:

congrats hammad, good luck to everyone else. my medical shall expire on 3rd march others can share medical expiry too, i feel there is some connection between medical expiry dates and visa stamping dates, i mean both r dates r close, plz share if i guess right :)

Thanks , No brother don't worry there is no issue , because once case is submitted in the embassy now nothing matter , i have the same issue but i got my visa stamp after one day of medical expiration and my agent told that there will be no issue if it take more days . Because once you reached KSA than there will be another medical test .

Engr 2015 and mtztiger please update your today enjaz website status

mtztiger123 wrote:

Hi

not more than a day

:o Strange, my agent took more than 5 days and still not gave me e-number. He said he ll give me tomorrow.

jawadpk wrote:

Engr 2015 and mtztiger please update your today enjaz website status

My case is still pending and my agent is keep on telling me fake stories :( What should i do now  any suggestions ?