Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

hi all,

anyone has authentic information that how much time is taking from Islamabad for visa stamping....as one friend said, it takes 3/4 days ? can other endorse this ? plz comment.

thanks

One thing to remember the visa application cannot be swapped between karachi and islamabad. As it really depends on where did saudi ministry of labour sent ur case. For more info please refer to ur visa agents.

thanks for your reply...i received two letters from saudi agent , one addressed to cultural office and other to saudi embassy , saying , that " we have applied for visa, and you r requested to attest his degree for visa stamping"....how do we know , when , ministry of labor has processed the case and sent to which center ?....i mean , what is the sequence of steps ?

1- agent applies for work visa in KSA
2- agent gets work visa approval in KSA
3-agent sends you letters for degree attestation
4-medical, finger prints, degree attestation
5-visa stamping ??

ASLAM O ELEKUM TO EVERYONE MY FRIENDS MY E NUMBER WAS ISSUE 8 OF DECEMBER 2014 AND I DID IT MY AGENT SAID WAS YOU CAN GOT PASSPORT WITHIN 2 WEEKS BUT ITS MY 6 WEEKS GOING ON I CANT GOT MY PASSPORT AGENT SAID MORE 10 DAYS WAIT INSHA ALLAH ITS WILL BE DONE IN 10 DAYS ALLAH HELPS US ALL AND ITS WILL DONE ALL PEOPLES ITS MY PRAYERS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS DONT WORRY INSHA ALLAH WE GOT ALL PEOPLES PASSPORT WITH STAMP OUR VISA INSHA ALLAH

khan125 wrote:

ASLAM O ELEKUM TO EVERYONE MY FRIENDS MY E NUMBER WAS ISSUE 8 OF DECEMBER 2014 AND I DID IT MY AGENT SAID WAS YOU CAN GOT PASSPORT WITHIN 2 WEEKS BUT ITS MY 6 WEEKS GOING ON I CANT GOT MY PASSPORT AGENT SAID MORE 10 DAYS WAIT INSHA ALLAH ITS WILL BE DONE IN 10 DAYS ALLAH HELPS US ALL AND ITS WILL DONE ALL PEOPLES ITS MY PRAYERS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS DONT WORRY INSHA ALLAH WE GOT ALL PEOPLES PASSPORT WITH STAMP OUR VISA INSHA ALLAH

Please lower your caps lock when posting.
Posting in uppercase is considered rude and the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you for your understanding.

aslam o elekum dear friends to everyone my e number issue was 8 dec 2014 and i did my fingers on 9 dec and i return back my passport to my agent on 10 dec and agent said you will be got your passport stamp in 2 weeks but now more than 6 weeks a goes and i call today again to my agent he said need to wait more 10 days INSHA ALLAH it will be done and my prayers for everyone visa will stamp soon

Dear all,
Aoa. I have read all the comments and it looks like my case is the oldest. I sent application on 15t November and till now waiting for stamping. Every time I call agent he says in this week process will be completed but that never happened. As far as I know all this delay is because of embassy issues. Please update the moment anyone got any good news.

Regards,
Usman

mani_11 wrote:

Dear all,
Aoa. I have read all the comments and it looks like my case is the oldest. I sent application on 15t November and till now waiting for stamping. Every time I call agent he says in this week process will be completed but that never happened. As far as I know all this delay is because of embassy issues. Please update the moment anyone got any good news.

Regards,
Usman

what is your profession on visa ? and which center its under process Islamabad ?

mfa123 wrote:
mani_11 wrote:

Dear all,

Regards,
Usman

what is your profession on visa ? and which center its under process Islamabad ?

Technical mechanical production.
Its in karachi. I didn't get what do you mean bu center?

Dear all,
                Has anyone of you got good news regarding visa stamping?

aol all brothers i called was to my agent and he said fingers prints a reason of delaying all peoples visas and he said INSHA ALLAH end of this month its news update for everyone just prayers for each other ALLAH can do anything its my request for all dear brothers

Dear all
I got my visa stamped news from my agent on 15th. He applied for my visa in 3rd week of December at Khi consulate. Prayers for all those who are waiting for their visa. Regards

farhanpervez wrote:

Dear all
I got my visa stamped news from my agent on 15th. He applied for my visa in 3rd week of December at Khi consulate. Prayers for all those who are waiting for their visa. Regards

Ma sha ALLAH, congrats dear. May ALLAH bless us with this good news as well. :)

Masha Allah, thanks for the God that atleast one man in this forum got good news..

Stay blessed and don't forget us in your prays.

Kkhan

MASH ALLAH and ALLAH  helping your  and us INSHA ALLAH we also soon got our visa must have to prayers for us dear

Can anyone tell me how to check the status of saudi visa using Enjaz number and passport number ?

Have you got your visa ???

Engr 2015 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to check the status of saudi visa using Enjaz number and passport number ?

https://enjazit.com.sa/VisaPerson/GetPersonVisaResult
Use this link....if you got error this mean that visa is not stamped yet.

My friend who's passport submitted on Jan 1st, 2015 (three days after my submission) got news from the agent and also he checked on enjaz website that his visa has been stamped jan 21st, 2015.
Everyone please for all of us, who is waiting for the visa.

Great news Ali Raza

Dear Alireza,

Did you got visa stamped?

Still not.

mr ali raza on enjaz side only you can your (e number ) submit with passport you can see your visa issue by enumber showing your work and company name just not showing there your visa stamp on passport page we wanna need to easy way to check our visa stamped on your passport page dear you know have this kind of side ?

Dear Alireza,

Can you please take and give the number of your friend's agent.

Thank
Kkhan

Mr ali raza can you tell me please when you submit your passport in embassy ? whats date was ?
dear you also from saudi return ?

kkhan79 wrote:

Dear Alireza,

Can you please take and give the number of your friend's agent.

Thank
Kkhan

Dear Khan,

I will try to get it.

khan125 wrote:

Mr ali raza can you tell me please when you submit your passport in embassy ? whats date was ?
dear you also from saudi return ?

My passport was submitted on Dec 29th, 2014. No, I am going first time to Saudia.

Ali which city do you belong? are you in Lahore? my agency is lahore based. what about you?

Engr 2015 wrote:

Ali which city do you belong? are you in Lahore? my agency is lahore based. what about you?

I am from Lahore and my agency is Karachi based and my passport is also submitted in Saudi Embassy in Karachi. I am going Riyadh. What about you?

MY agency is Lahore based and my visa is in karachi consulate and i am going to jeddah. what is your profession?

My profession is Computer Programming.

thanks for reply my text mr raza ali i was submit my documents on 10 dec my case is older than you and can you tell whats your agent said about delaying stamping have you any information so share there dear raza ali

khan125 wrote:

thanks for reply my text mr raza ali i was submit my documents on 10 dec my case is older than you and can you tell whats your agent said about delaying stamping have you any information so share there dear raza ali

I called him today and he got visas of three persons yesterday and was hoping to get mine today. But I didn't get the news uptill now.

Today my agent informed me that from 21 Jan 2015 Saudi Consulate Karachi not taking more passport for one week due to work load, they will resume taking the passport after finishing the back lock.

Hopefully Inshallah we will get our stamped passports within few days.

Thanks,
KKhan

kkhan79 wrote:

Today my agent informed me that from 21 Jan 2015 Saudi Consulate Karachi not taking more passport for one week due to work load, they will resume taking the passport after finishing the back lock.

Hopefully Inshallah we will get our stamped passports within few days.

Thanks,
KKhan

In sha ALLAH. Everyone will get it within few days. Ameen.

Which is your agency for processing?

As saudi king King Abdullah has passed away انا لله و انا اليه راجعون . So do you people think that it will effect the progress of our visa stamping? share your views everyone

Its in Lahore, Rolla Corporation

No I don't think.

Any good news from anyone?

No still waiting, what about you....

Kkhan