Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

you people need to follow your agent,
problem is there but majority of documents submitted in Dec are stamped by 2nd week of Jan,
as at end of Dec embassy returned all pending documents to the union office, and they are submitting again on daily basis in small quantity and getting back on daily.
so give hard time to ur agent either directly or through your company, (a phone call from KSA number has serious affect on agents)
so they have to follow the union office when ur passport is actually submitted to embassy.

Just spoke to agent, he is saying the delay is due to recent changes. Biometrics are send to MOFA and MOI which they run on database prior to giving approval for visa stamp, the reason being to bar deportees and other criminals. Currently this process is for Pakistan and Egypt.

check ur visa status online from enjazit website,
if it says "in process" it means process of verification started, otherwise may be ur passport is still not received by embassy

and agents damn care, they even didnt check the status online,

you have to do it and follow with agents

It is showing "error occurred please try again".

what does it means?

KK

It is showing "error occurred please try again". I am not getting the message of "In process"?

What does this means?

there is another type of service, where the letter with your picture is shown,
check date of that letter, if the date is old and also u getting the message "error"
than either your passport is still not received in embassy or if received process not started,
the day they start process, there will be two changes
1. the date of letter will be changed to current one,
2. you will get message "Request under process" and color of message bar will be green not red.

and if you know how to check visa count pending, visa count will be reduced,

after this it will take 3-5 working days and your name will be presented in list of visa issued & message will be displayed "visa issued, Visa # xxxxx"

Sajid can I call you

Please share the link u are refering to.

This is the message I got now,الطلب تحت الاجراء/ Request Under Working

https://enjazit.com.sa/VisaPerson/GetPersonVisaResult

Sajjad what do u mean by
"and if you know how to check visa count pending, visa count will be reduced, "

iMran27 wrote:

This is the message I got now,الطلب تحت الاجراء/ Request Under Working

once u got this message it means ur passport is in embassy and they started working, so max in 3-4 working days you will see message "Visa issued , visa # xxxx"

that's it.

after 1-2 days your passport will be back to your agent and u can travel.

iMran27 wrote:

Sajjad what do u mean by
"and if you know how to check visa count pending, visa count will be reduced, "

for that you need some information of your employer,
if you have it you can check from same website,
otherwise all system is same,

once u get message "under process" its on the table so start packing

حدث خطأ يرجى التأكد من البيانات المدخلة والمحاولة مرة أخرى
Error Please be sure to input data and try again happened
whats that means dear its showing when i input my passport and e number tell me please
i was submit my documents was 10 dec 2014 and still waiting for stamping
regards
khan

it means either your e number is not correct or the digits on the picture are not correct.

dear e number is correct and on visa stamping enjiz side not showing any result about my visa stamping done or not
showing error
regards
khan

khan125 wrote:

dear e number is correct and on visa stamping enjiz side not showing any result about my visa stamping done or not
showing error
regards
khan

Showing error means your process is not started in embassy.

Hi! as it seems this is very useful forum for all hunted by agents, i just want to tell u members my agent applied my visa, and returned my passport after 24 days by saying you finger prints did not match with nadra record,After that i applied again and now its been around 18 days as my agent is always excusing their is huge rush in embassy i am gone give u news this evening i even lost job contract, now i checked my visa status which i was not known to check before reading of discussion, my visa application is also giving error

Hi! as it seems this is very useful forum for all hunted by agents, i just want to tell u members my agent applied my visa, and returned my passport after 24 days by saying you finger prints did not match with nadra record,After that i applied again and now its been around 18 days as my agent is always excusing their is huge rush in embassy i am gone give u news this evening i even lost job contract, now i checked my visa status which i was not known to check before reading of discussion, my visa application is also giving error

Tomorrow is my last day of visa expiry, I don't know what to do...

its not issue by agents
issue is from khi embassy,
if your employers have visa availability for Islamabad, you can ask them to change embassy and its quick in islamabad.
consult ur agent first, they also can see is the company have any visa for Isb and time required to process in isb

Visa has been issued, No.xxxxxxx

Dear iMran27

when your documents are submitted for visa stamping,

i have applied since 1-1-2015 for karachi consulate. when i ask the agent he tell me that it is under process but when i check online i got this message " Error occurred try again later".  what does it means can anyone guide me ?

@sajjad, documents submitted to embassy on 15 Jan. But my case is different in a sense that i came back from Saudi on final exit last month and now going back InshaAllah on new visa.

Asslam u Aalikum Brother can u guide me as you are from kingdom is their any chances of visa rejection as my agent told my last time my visa has rejected and he changed sponsor as well???

Today I spend whole day with my agent's representative, I visited to the Karachi Consulate but can't go inside as the entry is restricted to authorized person, then we visited to PEOPA office where I note that Consulate rejected my passport two times, first because of medical was not online then after few days they return back my passport with any reason.

My agent resubmitted to the consulate and mentioned the remarks that kindly mention the objection till that time my passport is in consulate.

I seen representatives of different agents are shouting on PEOPA representatives and seen heap of passport laying inside the office,

The peoples are sitting inside the PEOPA office don't do respect of others or they don't know how to speak with the human.

Regards
KK

Do agents submit passport to PEOP office or consulate?

Asalam o elekum
dear brothers have any information about medical report expired because 17 of feb my medical report going to expired and i am still waiting for visa stamping i hope INSHA ALLAH before expired  date my medical report prayer for me brothers ALLAH help us all and ALLAH only can solved our problem
regards
khan

InshAllah Khan125, soon good news is waiting for you.

Kkhan

INSHA ALLAH dear and you got INSHA ALLAH as well soon
regards
khan

dear brother give me your e number and passport number

now result is "visa has been issued, No.xxxxxx", what about you khan125??

kkhan79 wrote:

now result is "visa has been issued, No.xxxxxx", what about you khan125??

When you submitted the documents to agency?

25 November 2014 and they submitted on 05 December but it is surprising that visa got stamped after 2 days of expiry.

kkhan79 wrote:

25 November 2014 and they submitted on 05 December but it is surprising that visa got stamped after 2 days of expiry.

Have you talked to your company? will your company allow you now after expirey of your visa to come and work with them?

no problem, they already told me that if there is any problem than they will issue fresh visa for me but not let me go anywhere.

Aslam o elekum dear khan you got it visa stamping i am so happy because your so worry for that i told it was ALLAH can do anything and prayer for us we still waiting and ALLAH help us
regards
khan

regarding expiry date, agent have to submit the documents before expiry if got expiry than this is their problem not us.

Dear KKhan 79 Congratulation, Plz also pray for other members :)