Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

My prays are always with you, Inshallah soon you peoples will get good news.

Thanks you very much my dear friend khan125, my prays are always with you.

Hoping to see you soon in KSA.

InshaAllah.

with very best regards
KK

its really nice to know that u have got visa kkhan79 (Timeline Dec 05 to Feb 6 after 2 months).

So guys crux of the storry is GO to karachi and Ping your agent again and again so he takes some pain.
Otherwise no gain.

i think if kkhan79 did not visit the karachi consulate or union office. He would be sitting with us and waiitng..

These agents are so bad.

is this what we are paying for??

thanks mtztiger, my opinion to you to give hard time to your agent until you get stamp visa on the passport.

Today i have checked with Karachi consulate and they told me they are processing 1000 passports on daily bases. if A-line or PEOPA sends one's passport it will get processed.

Yes I know but have you visited PEOPA aur A-Line office?

No i have not visited. I reside in Lahore. So its hard for me to go there.

Could you please share your complete story. How many times the agent was right?

The dates he had given u. Was he following the consulate for your case?

Before visiting to PEOPA office, I was thinking that agent is making me but when visited there I checked there register my agent was right, I seen the bunches of passport laying here and there and the peoples, they were worst, bad manners, don't know how to talk. you just ask the question they will start shouting on you.

i agree with mtztiger123 i also live in lahore and i have no access to karachi consulate or union office. Please share your complete story so that other people have benefit. you should share here your complete story from start to end .

Do you think you will get your passport stamped , if you did not visit the karachi consulate.
and what special he did after visiting so we could advise our agents as well.

kkhan79 wrote:

Before visiting to PEOPA office, I was thinking that agent is making me but when visited there I checked there register my agent was right, I seen the bunches of passport laying here and there and the peoples, they were worst, bad manners, don't know how to talk. you just ask the question they will start shouting on you.

Khan please share your complete story with us

first of all if you start reading from beginning you will understand.

My agent is in Lahore, I was listing the same stories like you peoples are listing from your respective agents, as the time was passing and nothing is happening I start pressuring my agent and did more then 10 calls in a day.

Finally, he gave me the number of his representative in Karachi and instruct the representative to full co-ordinate with me, here I wanted to clear one thing that none of the agent or their representative can go inside the consulate they should go through consulate authorized agents (PEOPA and A-Line).

I visited to the consulate with agent representative but can't go inside as only authorized persons can go inside.

Then I visited to the PEOPA office with agent representative where I noted that PEOPA peoples will not do any thing even they will not share any information.

I informed my employer that this is the situation and you have to contact in consulate, I thing they called to the consulate that it why suddenly today I got my visa stamped.

so this is the story.

Congrats KKhan 79 and best of luck :)

BTW guys I reached Riyadh, yesterday night. I am Praying for you guys. One thing, give hard time to your agent and and in contact with your company as well. Also pray for yourself and for others as well. :)

I pray that you will get your visa stamped soon.

Name        Applied on         Visa Stamped        Days
mtztiger            Jan 11,2015                   
Ali Raza             Dec 29th, 2014     January 25,  2015    28
Friend         JAN 01,2015        Jan 21,2015        21
kkhan79             Dec 05th 2014        Feb 6,2015        2 months (rejected two times)
Farhan Pervez    Dec 25,2014        January 20.2015    25
Rashid Khan    January 25
Khan 125            Dec 10 2014

Engr 2015    1-1-2015
Mani_1        Nov 15,2014        January 25,2015

ALHUMDULLILAH today my visa status showing (Request Under Working) INSHA ALLAH its will be done INSHA ALLAH in 3 to 4 days prayer for me my all friends and ALLAH helping us i prayering for all still waiting brothers there dont forget in your prayers
regards
khan

Mabrook Khan125

thanks brother k khan79

Congrats Khan125 :)

Congrats  :)  khan125

Guys am still waiting for good news still error showing in enzjit website pls pray for me

:(

thanks for all brothers ALLAH with us INSHA ALLAH all peoples  got visa stamping soon my prayers for all brothers
dont forget in your prayers
regards
khan125

waiting since January 14, error on site

Dear Mates,
After seeing the message of "ERROR OCCURRED PLEASE TRY AGAIN" in red font. Today, i seen the message "الطلب تحت الاجراء/ Request Under Working"
What does it mean in terms of embassy and after how many days my visa will be stamped??
Thanks for your replies in advance.

HameesBBA wrote:

Dear Mates,
After seeing the message of "ERROR OCCURRED PLEASE TRY AGAIN" in red font. Today, i seen the message "الطلب تحت الاجراء/ Request Under Working"
What does it mean in terms of embassy and after how many days my visa will be stamped??
Thanks for your replies in advance.

It's mean that your passport is in consulate and your visa is under process, soon (within 3,4 days) you will get the good news. :) Keep checking the website daily and keep praying.

waheed20 wrote:

waiting since January 14, error on site

Dear people are waiting since mid of December. Keep praying for yourself as well as for others.

:) 
Thank you so much brother "ALI RAZA 152" for your prompt reply. Your detailed reply is highly appreciated at my end. So nice of you. GOD bless you. Thanks again.

Anyone who submitted PP in January 2015 has update except ERROR ?

Visa submitted in December are in Process

Name                 Applied             Stamped         Days
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mani_1               Nov 15,14          Jan 25,15            60
kkhan79             Dec 05,14          Feb 06,15            60 (rejected two times)
Khan125            Dec 10,14          (in Progress)
Farhan,Pervez   Dec 25,14          Jan 20.15            25
Ali Raza             Dec 29,14          Jan 25,15            28
Hammes BBA    Dec 29,15          (in Progress)
Friend               Jan 01,14          Jan,21,15             21
Engr 2015         Jan 01,15
mtztiger             Jan 11,15
Waheed20        Jan 14,15
Rashid Khan     Jan 25,15

Hey guys! I have been following this post for quite sometime. I submitted my passport to the Karachi consulate for visa stamping on 23rd December. However, I got an objection on 15 January for not having my medical online. I submitted my passport again on 20th January and still waiting....

One thing I dont understand is how come there is so much variation in time taken for visa stamping. Some are having their passport stamped in 25 days whilst others in 60 days !

Hello friends, Just a question

Is there any chances that saudi consulate rejects visa stamping? if so then what could be the reasons? Please share your knowledge.

Bilalahmedsid wrote:

One thing I dont understand is how come there is so much variation in time taken for visa stamping. Some are having their passport stamped in 25 days whilst others in 60 days !

It's all about when your passport actually submit in consulate.

Dear Friends, I have applied for my visa on 23-Dec-2014 and I could not see anything else but 'error occurred' on the enjaz website till date :S

Is there anyway I can ask my agent to expedite the process? He keeps on telling me that he is following it up vigorously...

Moreover, is it true that saudi embassy has stopped taking any new applications of visa processing in january till the back log is taken care of?

Thank you.

.ALHUMDULLILAH my visa has been issue today and INSHA  ALLAH your dont worry my prayers with all dont forget in your prayers
regards
khan 125

Name                 Applied             Stamped         Days
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mani_1               Nov 15,14          Jan 25,15            60
kkhan79             Dec 05,14          Feb 06,15            60 (rejected two times)
Khan125            Dec 10,14          Feb 12, 15           62
Farhan,Pervez   Dec 25,14          Jan 20.15            25
Ali Raza             Dec 29,14          Jan 25,15            28
Hammes BBA    Dec 29,15          (in Progress)
Friend               Jan 01,14          Jan,21,15             21
Engr 2015         Jan 01,15
mtztiger             Jan 11,15
Waheed20        Jan 14,15
Rashid Khan     Jan 25,15

My employer is giving me a choice to send visa either to Karachi consulate or to Islamabad embassy. Given the discussion above, it seems to me that applying from Islamabad is better as there seems to be a big mess in Karachi consulate. Can anyone confirm this? Any of you applied from Islamabad and had a better experience and shorter lead time for visa stamping?

Thanks!

Dear Brother (khiexpat),

You definitely should opt for Islamabad as Karachi has turned out to be a mess.

All good luck.

Asalam o Alikum to all members, my agent submitted my case to karachi embassy 7 jan 2015, and i m still waiting for further process, i read all posts regarding visa stamping and its very informative. thankx to all who share experience.
my question is , when i check my visa status from enjaz website using my e-no website sow me the same page which my agent gave me for biometric verification. but date of application shows 3 jan 2015. some time website show me error. what does it mean... reply me i shall be thankful....

be107016 wrote:

Asalam o Alikum to all members, my agent submitted my case to karachi embassy 7 jan 2015, and i m still waiting for further process, i read all posts regarding visa stamping and its very informative. thankx to all who share experience.
my question is , when i check my visa status from enjaz website using my e-no website sow me the same page which my agent gave me for biometric verification. but date of application shows 3 jan 2015. some time website show me error. what does it mean... reply me i shall be thankful....

there are two services to be chosen from the list
chose the other one and you will get status
even if you are checking this service,
when the process will start, the date of this letter will be updated.

Guys who are just reading this blog, please share your date on which your status change (applied, In progress and stamped) so others can take advantage.
At the end of the day we can compile the report to see the current trend or status. That would help others.

Thanks waheed20 for updating the report, Please do include new members as well. Thanks once again.