Visit visa to iquama?

I would really appreciate if someone can help me or advice me further on getting this god for saken thing done. i am at the end of my tether thanks to this country!  :huh:

I an here on my husbands invite on a visit family visa which is an absolute nightmare for the last few years on/ off my husbands company is small before anyone sugguests his company does it. please someone!! :-)

I am not sure what the question here is ...  :/

wanna convert visit VISA to permanent visa? i heard there is a new rule that can be done. Plz check with experts. Good Luck. And plz clearly mention ur question, guess no one gets what you want.

Thanks guys  :shy   yes I would like to change my family visit visa to iquama  :top:

No Possibility ... YOu have to apply for new permanent visa.

If your husband is british national and has a non labour profession he can apply for your Iqama at the local office. Provided he has a certified degree to back up his profession.
or He has to pay someone to get it all done.

Changing visit visa to iqama don't think it's possible...

Thanks everyone for your advice. Iguess will have to find a way without having my passport taken or any money till job is done.....too many horror stories I personally know. Or better still shall leave!   :)

Honestly.......iqama is just pain in the *u know where*.... if anything

londonwifey wrote:

Thanks guys  :shy   yes I would like to change my family visit visa to iquama  :top:

Please check this, http://www.arabnews.com/news/581911 it says it can be done and they are changing the law...