Iqama expiring in a week - can I travel to Bahrain over weekend?

My iqama and my multip exit-reentry visa both expire next week on Wednesday. Can I travel to Bahrain this weekend? Would it be possible to get visa on arrival? Or are you required to have a 3 or 6 month validity of your iqama?

Yes you can even there is three days left 👍

hafsa28 wrote:

My iqama and my multip exit-reentry visa both expire next week on Wednesday. Can I travel to Bahrain this weekend? Would it be possible to get visa on arrival? Or are you required to have a 3 or 6 month validity of your iqama?

Yes you can travel as far as i know, no visa require to enter Bahrain through causeway, not sure if you need it  when you enter Bahrain by plane. You need visa when you enter back to the kingdom which is reentry visa that is mentioned earlier.
About the iqama validity not sure about it.
Why not ask your HR department specifically the passport department who issue visa when you apply vacation? Probably they can give you all the answer you are looking for.

I did it one time one of the weekend and was three days left in my iqama expiration 👌👍

A lot of people are going to Bahrain this weekend...I wonder...

abdihairdo wrote:

I did it one time one of the weekend and was three days left in my iqama expiration 👌👍

How long ago was that?

If you can get exit re-entry visa, you can go. And I strongly doubt you can.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I already have a multipe exit-reentry that expires on the same day as the iqama.

hafsa28 wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

I already have a multipe exit-reentry that expires on the same day as the iqama.

So if your exit-reentry is valid then no issues on going.

AFAIK if you're travelling through the causeway, it doesn't have visa restrictions, the minimum they can grant is 3 days.

See you in Bahrain ;)

hafsa28 wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Then Go Ahead

hamudi wrote:

A lot of people are going to Bahrain this weekend...I wonder...

Because of current movies in cinema probably! :)

;)

Yes you can Travel, as your Multiple visa is valid. but you must come before expirey with one day margin because hijri date change before Gregorian date.

So what happened @hafsa28 on that weekend? Did you go? Pls share your experience.

Hi can u plz tell me how to go bahrain form saudi whether we require exite and entry for nurses or iquama we can go

May i please know whether a nurse from saudi need to visit bahrain requires exit entry visa or iquama alone is sufficient.can u plz tell me in both routes like flights and car.if exit requires how to get it plz let me know

May i please know whether a nurse from saudi need to visit bahrain requires exit entry visa or iquama alone is sufficient.can u plz tell me in both routes like flights and car.if exit requires how to get it plz let me know        -@ashwin ev

can anyone tell me please its little urgent