How do you plan your life

Have you ever asked yourself about your purpose on earth? When we're young we set goals, as we get older we tried our best to achieve those goals, normally we want to take in all the good things here on earth, but what we forgot to plan is our life after earth.

18azra wrote:

Have you ever asked yourself about your purpose on earth? When we're young we set goals, as we get older we tried our best to achieve those goals, normally we want to take in all the good things here on earth, but what we forgot to plan is our life after earth.

Hi 18azra
Welcome to Expat.com.
My belief is that there is no life after death.

I tried setting goals and all that stuff but didn't enjoy it.
I don't make plans any more; just hope to be happy and bring smiles to as many faces as possible.

18azra wrote:

Hello 18azra,

Life after death can be believed only in eastern countries like India,Nepal,Bhutan, Srilanka,Tibet, China and Japan etc..
Because people have the experience of it once they got enlightened they told about their previous life's....
But still these are all others experiences, one cannot be sure on it.....
But one can find it how he can know himself in this very life itself.....
Definetly all the person who were born in this earth have some purpose...and i can tell you one more thing that no one is similar...every individual is different from others...so the purposes are different...
What we do with consciousness is good and what we do unconsciously is bad....
From past three years i am searching WHO AM I,nothing i know but some gradual growth i have seen within me to be in that path....
In India we say until unless you can't give birth to yourself you will not know who you are....terms is Dweez(second)for giving birth to onself, one has to finished oneself....
Maybe you can laugh after reading all this but what i was having borrowed knowledge on this i told you but the day i have my own experience i may be able to clearify you more...
So don't trust on all this just read and feel like knowing something about yourself try to find out by your own's truth....

Regards,
Anil

Life has already been planned for me by the Almighty.

I just follow the road ahead already cut for me on the day I was born, but on occasion, I take a little side-road for a little while for a little bonus, too insignificant to get the Almighty angry to punish me ...  :cool:

I am too old :) to worry much beyond today.  One day at a time and try not to screw up that day :)

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

I am too old :) to worry much beyond today.  One day at a time and try not to screw up that day :)

Bob K

Oh my, too old to plan ahead?  :o:mad:

One day at a time for me (not really that old, in fact not old at all)

Bob K

do everything neccesary when it is called today.

18azra wrote:

Hi Azra, :)

If you cannot plan life well when you are alive, what makes you believe you can plan it after death?  :o

Bob K wrote:

One day at a time for me (not really that old, in fact not old at all)

Bob K

Hi Bob, :)

In your previous post you said you are too old, then you said you are not that old and lastly you said not old at all,
You have to decide which one exactly it is.  Forummers and Caribbean peoples want to know so they could plan their lives ahead.  :cool:

By the way, the topic of this thread is perfect for your friend, the Planner.
As an expert, how does she plan her life?  :/

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR