Excellent english/arabic skills ,looking for a job

Dear all,

I am mahmoud from Egypt, I am a Fresh bachelor engineering graduate ,department of mechanics ,category of engineering design and production technology at the german university in cairo.

Actually i am interested in teaching english in Russia as I am willing to live there for sometime,I taught english before to some children here in Egypt ,I am not Russian and i am not a native english speaker but actually i am too much into english,My whole study period was in an english atmosphere,starting the pre-elementary school grade and up-till the last year at university;means 18 years studying in an english atmosphere in addition to 15 years of advanced english classes throughout those 18 years,and definitely plus practicing of the language all over the way. thus English is almost more or less analogous to my native tongue(arabic) ,Very familiar with the grammar ,vocabulary,languages skills,etc..

and Definitely can teach arabic (my native) ,

i am opened to teach other various subjects as well (in english) ,I am an engineer, and i am into science and stuff,thus can teach physics,mathematics,science.and i am into history and geography as well,

thus i am looking for some school who could be interested,or even a company who could need an english speaker in business issues or whatever,
let me know if you are interested to have a look at my CV,

Kindest Regards,

Hi Mahmoud !

Could you please post in the appropriate section that is Russia jobs section?

Thanks
Armand

I will

thank's