Information about relocating to Russia

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I hope to gather information about relocating to Russia and finding online work in my field. How's everyone finding Life?

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Title edited
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I hope to gather information about relocating to Russia and finding online work in my field. How's everyone finding Life?
-@Darron Halsall

Why do you want to go to Russia?

I cannot see why why anyone would relocate to Russia, right now. Most youth are looking for a way out and no return - till the demise of mad Putin.

@DenWorldAgent

Thanks for the note. I am an experienced attorney and am looking to work and live in Russia.

Thanks for contacting me. I am looking for well paying farm work in Russia. I have a young family I need to take care of.

Dear,

I am writing to share my strong desire and enthusiasm to pursue an IT job in Russia. The prospect of working in Russia excites me greatly, as it offers a unique blend of professional growth, cultural experiences, and competitive remuneration.

I would be grateful for any guidance or assistance you can provide in my pursuit of an IT job in Russia. Your insights and recommendations would be invaluable as I embark on this exciting journey.

Warm regards,

Muhammad Waqar ul Hassan

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Please create your CV in the Jobs in Russia section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Darron Halsall i am also new sir i am finding aviation job lets see

Hello everyone,

I understand you are looking for a job for a better life however, are you aware of what's happening in Russia right now ?

@Bhavna You know Bvana, some of us ( people who are looking for going to Russia ) are pro Putin and we don't have problems with what's happening there.

But to stay fixed on the topic, the main problem of Russia will be visas and finding job.

First, if you are not married, and looking for a "basic non qualified" job, you can forget. There are Kvotas and they are filled by others than you.

Second case : you are married with a russian OR you are qualified ( and earn good money ), then you have a chance. You will need to get 2 millions rouble per month also per year to fit that case.

Let's say you find your dream job at yandex and earn this money. You will have to pass some test ( russian and medical test etc ) find a real adress ( good luck, because usually russian don't rent to foreigner ) but you NEED a real adress fixed to apply for the migration ( buy a house or be registered by your wife are the usually options ).

Now I hope you understand why we are plenty on the internet that we support, but we can't join Russia ( I even learn russian at university for 3 years ).

ps : I don't speak about other options, being sport professionnal, army etc ... Because it's only for few people.

In case someone needs information/ local help with for example accomodation (at least avoid some known scams/ bad landlords/ neighborhoods) then depending on the region I may know someone who able to provide information.

We can talk at VK as well (PM me first).

As for travel - depending on from where you plan to go:

• For airplanes from the direction of Europe:

Turkey OR Egypt - UAE

• Land from the direction of Europe:

Poland: avoid neither Kaliningrad, neither Belarus direction not sure they let you. Also probably put into questioning.

Lithuania: unreliable, but towards Kaliningrad region better chances

Best from Azerbaijan - Dagestan crossing:

Mind with the fact that they are Muslim majority - no alcohol, no offering too much to seen clothing, etc...

Chechnya: Groznij fine, no extra care needed - rural: if you go with female family members mind that: either one male better to left with them from the family, or 2 local females in rural parts.

Once you reach Krasnodar Oblast can get anywhere easy-peasy.

I am definitely interested about living arrangements. Apartment search etc…

No idea how to pm you on this platform