Looking to work as a teacher in jeddah

Hi,
I,m from U.k and presently residing in jeddah. I,m interested in teaching primary and gcse in school.
Please let me know about the opportunity.
Thankyou
Mir Ali
[email protected]

Whilst they haven't been marking down British GCSE English Language students for spelling, grammar and punctuation for many years, that dark period has now come to an end.

Mir Ali1 wrote:

Hi,
I,m from U.k and presently residing in jeddah. I,m interested in teaching primary and gcse in school.
Please let me know about the opportunity.
Thankyou
Mir Ali
[email protected]

Just out of curiosity, can you tell us your qualifications first? ;)

Just out of curiosity, can you tell us your qualifications first?

lol do u promise a job if he has good qualification??

hassaanpervez wrote:

lol Allie, do u promise a job if he has good qualification?? :P

I guess not, But I'm sure she will guide him PROPERLY !!

hassaanpervez wrote:

lol Allie, do u promise a job if he has good qualification?? :P

No, but I promise you THIS :dumbom: when you're cheeky lol

I am BSc in Mechanical Engineering.

I may be mistaken, but I don't believe they teach Mechanical Engineering in primary school.  Unless you have a degree in education, too, I think you'd better consider something else.

Good luck.

Hi ,
I'm looking for a Tetcher like to teach me as private classes
Kindly , send me massage if you are interested     
Thank you

Hello Ghalia 117485 -> Can you please post an advert in the Classes section in the Jeddah classifieds? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

expatriates.com is a good source of that. There are other classified sites as well and there is a section of classifieds in this site too.

There are vacancies generated time to time in local schools. I recently heard of vacancies in Hira Internation School, you may send your cv to them, once they have a position vacant they'll contact you. Their email is [email protected]

(I hope admins don't mind mentioning other site)

Kindly send your CV to
[email protected]

We will call you to interview..

what are you actually saying? Whilst they didn't mark down ..... this dark period is over? Isnt this a contradiction in terms??

hi, check out [email protected]

[off topic]