Unsure if pregnant, needs blood test

Hi,

I just want to get an advice, i am almost 2 weeks delayed already. I am in UAE (I am filipino by the way) but my fiance (filipino as well) went for his annual vacation. I tried doing the pregnancy test at home and it showed positive result. I am not convinced though as I feel no difference or any changes at all. I would like to undergo blood test just to be sure but I am scared in case the result will as well be positive and the doctor will learn that I am still unmarried and I will be sent to jail.

I have a new employer now and my visa is now on process that I have to exit by Sunday. I just really want to know if I am really pregnant or not so I can decide whether I will exit to Kish or just go back home.

Me and my fiance are engaged to be married on March 2013.

Hello Andy_29.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be advised by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Those urine tests from the pharmacy are pretty accurate.  I think you may be pregnant.

You dont always 'feel' any different for months.  Some fat women havent known until their waters broke.

If your on visit visa, go get a blood test, they cant arrest you.  They wont ask and if they do, tell them your husband is in the phillipines.

Think about this solution: Go ahead and get your visa.  When your fiancee gets back, get your marriage registered as per your consulate procedures would allow. This way you have the paperwork in order. You can later have a formal wedding ceremony whenever you want.  Your Consulate ought to be able to guide you well in this case.

your case is really sensitive  , you have to test as soon as possible ,otherwise you have to see the face of jail
you can get help to check pregnancy instantly from hoe cause there are 15 homemade pregnancy test that will help you in any case.
so do it fast , after all it is a matter of serious damage , so keep looking for the suggestion.
thank you, hope you will get it helpful

Hi ajaykhan,

Thank you for posting sharing some information except this thread here is dated 2012

I will invite you to please start a new topic with all your questions on the Dubai Forum for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

HI

GO BACK TO HOME, EITHER YOU HAVE TO PRODUCE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR UNDERGO MTP AS YOU THINKS FIT BEFORE YOU APPEAR FOR MEDICAL FITNESS

Hello nila123,

As pointed out by Maximilien,

Maximilien wrote:

Hi ajaykhan,

Thank you for posting sharing some information except this thread here is dated 2012

I will invite you to please start a new topic with all your questions on the Dubai Forum for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

In addition to that, lower your caps please. Uppercase are often seen as "shouting".

Thank you,
Bhavna