Expat blog gatherings in Antwerp

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Antwerp Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Antwerp: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Antwerp. ;)

Best,

Julien

That sounds great! Awesome idea and looking forward to it!

I guess that with the summer around the corner many expats (like myself) will be travelling home for the summer?

Organizing something for September would be a good idea. If the weather would be like last year , a BBQ and cocktails.

Hi!

That sounds good indeed!!

Hello, I would also love to join.

Just like maplesyrupchick, I am going home for the summer and would love to meet-up in September - BBQ & Cocktails sounds very nice.

This forum seems like a great idea and am looking forward to getting together!

Brilliant idea on get-togethering activities this summer.

Me too, far away from home, would like to meet new friends in Antwerp.

Count me in, please keep me updated on time & place, thank you.

Hello every body,my name is Diego i'm Italian  i'm new in Antwerp I'm just one week here , Really I don't know any body ,I'm in for every kind of activity cocktails and BBQ sound really good

is there a regular meeting for expats ?

Hi everybody,
any expats meeting this weekend?

Hi!

Please let me know if there are any social gatherings happening in the near future!  I have been here 3 months and still haven't met anyone!

Hello everybody.

Do not hesitate to make some suggestions by proposing a date, an hour and a place. I am sure that there are many among you which might be interested in meeting up. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

wanna meet up

Hey there
Any expats living in Antwerp? Are you still organising social gatherings?