Looking for some friends to meet in mechelen

Hey im 23 years old and iam looking for a few friends as i dont know anyone here in belgium yet if you are interested please send a message and i will get back to you thanks (:

Natalie

Welcome to Expat.com Natalie!

A little introduction might be appreciated.
Since when are you there?:)

Harmonie

ahh yes i have been here for a little while but making friends hasnt been going good unfortunatley. i moved here to be with my boyfriend and i like it just a bit lonely here.

Hello  i came in Antwerp one month ago ,I would like also find friends :)

Hey!Are there English or French speakers in Mechelen? (Malines)Let me know ! ;)

Hi! I've been having the same issue, meeting new people has turned out to be a lot harder than I expected, so have been wondering if there are any ways to meet new people safely?

I speak both English and French and am in the area :)

Hi Natalie! I just came here a few months ago. I'm having the same dilemma. Meeting new friends is harder than I thought. And I can't cope up with the super duper fast dutch conversation at work.

Hi :) so I'm live in Antwerp about 2 month and I looking for new friend :) let me know thanks

Hi Dana danyar,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

How do you find life in Antwerp?

Do you already have a favorite place where you like to go?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Oh yeah finding friends in Belgium is a very hard mission. Good luck
Glad that i am studying at Uni and got class mates to go out with otherwise i will end up talking to walls lol.

Enjoy Antwerp. Beautiful city indeed

Hi natali how are you nice to meet you :)

@ Dana danyar > Just to inform you that this thread is old (2013) and that Natalie is not an active member on the forum.

If you are here looking for new friends and willing to make new acquaintances, i advise you to create a new topic please.
Also remember that Expat.com is not a dating website. For more information, please see the BELGIUM FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Natalie :) I am British and been living in Mechelen for about 5 years now :) If you would like to keep in contact you can always add me on facebook if you wish. Www.facebook.com/zomblebee or if that doesn't work you can just type my name in "Charlie Appleton" my profile picture is a photo of my 2 girls, they have blonde hair. Even though I have lived here a while, I still have no friends here so feeling a bit lonely outside of my partner and 3 children :)

Have a nice day :)

Hi I am coming to Antwerpen for contract work. I will be alone here so need some friends to go out in free times and discover the city. please write me back if you are interested