Any South African living Atwerpen

hi everyone

Hi , you're right, it's somewhat difficult to make friends here if you don't speak flemmish. But anyway, we can organize an expat drink this week end.
anybody interested ?

Hello Cathrine M.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can take a look to the list of South African expatriates in Antwerp.

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Cathrine, don't give up !!!
we can meet if you like, I'm about one month here in Belgium and really I don't know any body before .
thanks to expat-blog now I have few friend here, and regularly we go out toghether,slowly I'm getting in to the city , of course it takes some time. I see it's very difficult establish some friendship with belgians but I'm optimist. We can meet for a cafe' or a beer if you like ......

Sure that would be great, i would like to meet people and make friend

Hello ,
Tuesday evening I'm going to cinema with some friend and friend of friend I konw only few of them , I don't know yet the time
but if you want you can join

To be honest when it comes to meeting the Flemmish the Flemmish keep themselves to themselves you useually have to be introduced to them

Diego, tuesday for the movies sounds nice but i wont be in Antwerp then maybe some other time.

Yes sure I go out all  the week end, and if I'm not late from work also sometimes during week , we keep in touch may be we do for this week end.

yes during the weekend is ok.