Relocating in Mauritius , Is it possible ?!

Hiii All ,

First , I would like to express my pleasure to find you all . I read some of your blogs and i can see clearly how are you connected and offering help for everyone , which encouraged me to introduce myself to you and to it would be appreciated to find some answers from you .

I'm Egyptian with a Canadian permenant residence and I currently live in Cairo . I've been thinking about relocating to Mauritius since months and I've been searching and applying for jobs since then. I've been working for the last 5 years in the Banking career as I worked for CitiBank and HSBC Egypt . I speak Arabic as a mother tongue language , Excellent English and fair French .

My dream now is to settle in Mauritius for at least 2 years and start over there . I chose Mauritius as its an african country , Modern , fast growing , diveresed cultures and with a little population .

My question here and based on the above , do u think guys I can fit in Mauritius ? Can I find a job there ? I'm not insisting on a banking job , I wish more to switch over my career . Also for the language , Are all the job opportunities restricted for the French speaking candidates ? 

Another question , can I be granted a working permit without having a job offer ? can i reside to Mauritius and start searching for a job there ?

I'm looking forward to communicate with you more . Appreciating in advance your responses , advice , suggestions and any information that would help me . Thank you and whish to meet you soon !!!

Hello sherifmubarak.

Welcome to Exapt Blog!

Thank you for this introduction :)

I invite you to read these articles on Work in Mauritius.

You can also read the other items in our participative guide.

We have a Jobs in Mauritius section on our website where you can try to post an advert.

Otherwise, I hope other members will be able to guide and advise you.

Good luck in your project,
Aurélie