Best visiting places in Mauritius in Mid October family visit..

can anyone Pleaes guide us on best visiting places and best hotel premises and location to stay in mauritius in Mid October ?

(moderated: no free ads)

Welcome on Expat-blog Mayurg!

Some places to visit:
Casela
Chamarel
Natural Park
Vanila Crocodile Park
Botanical Garden
Aventure du surce(for children),
etc....

Hotels: Le Paradis, La Piroque, Le Preskil,
Le Meridien, Le Mauricia, Belle Mare Plage hotel, etc...

Touristic Locations: Grand Baie, Flic en Flac, Tamarin, Riviere Noire...

Thanks for your reply Christine. We are looking for some hotel who have Beach Front Rooms and with Lush Green cool environment. It should be reasonable in Pricing too. So, can u suggest us the short listed hotel name,details of which we can search on the internet ?

Can u also send some comment about the temperatures in the month of MID October ?

thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Mayur
SURAT - INDIA.

All the hotels listed by Christine have beach front rooms, but you'll have to pay a little bit more for this.

October temperatures are ok, the water temperatures should be around 26°

Thanks for your reply. dare to ask one personal question, Which hotel would u prefer to stay for 6 nights with ur family and children with group of friends with their families.?...
Can u send me the contact details or name of travel/booking agency strong with these hotels ?
sorry to trouble you. But thanks very much for your supporting nature. It helps lot. It was great to be a member of Expat-Blog.
Thanks & best wishes to u.
regards,
Mayur

All these hotels are absolutely fantastic, but some of them can be quite expensive

You should contact Resamaurice +230 263 90 12

which location for stay do u suggest for MID october visit ?

Location like grandbay-Northern tip, east coast or south-east or any other better location ?

regards,
Mayur

please remember that we are not travel agents ;)

you should contact professionals (I gave you a number in my previous post)