Boat between Mauritius & reunion

Hello, ill be spending a few months in Mauritius next year (sep - nov). Id also like to see reunion,  but as i have understood it there is no ferry between Mauritius & reunion at the moment.  Or is there.  I understand that the ferry between Mauritius and  rodrigues is still active though.  Just want confirmation that im correct about this.  Id love to see the neighbouring Islands next year.  Is it also possible to go to Agalega Islands or is that very hard ( understand that you need a special permit for that & that theres no real port in agalega islands? Anyone made the trip whod like to share their experience.  I understand theres not much civilisation ( hotels or stores there), but im still interested in seeing it.
Thanks!
Marcus

@Macmac0065 There are limitations as you have rightly pointed out. As far as I am concerned there were ferry between Reunion and Mauritius and that has been suspended but you can fly out and the same to Rodrigues but there are boats to Rodrigues and this is very infrequent so again best ho by plane. I also wish to go to Agalega but it is not a tourist spot and has no infrastructure and accommodation but with the installation of the upcoming modern airport being built by the indian authorities and surveillance with a jetty too, it looks very promising to have some developments for limited tourism. With your limited mobility this is something you need to consider in your preparation for your adventure. I wish you all the best !!

Tthx for your reply & youre right,  with my limited mobility i should probably skip agalega, but go to reunion & rodrigues where the infrastructure is ok.

@Macmac0065

Return flights from mauritius to Réunion are quite expensive considering its just a 45 minute flight. They suspended the ferry a few years ago so flying is the only option. I visited both of these islands and Réunion wins hands down, it is the most stunningly beautiful place I have ever seen. Its a well kept French secret.

You must go!

@Brian G64 i completely agree