Help - Pretty Please ;-)

Hello

1.Does anyone fancy meeting for a drink?
2.Organizing a drink?
3 Having a drink?

Now i'm sounding like an alcoholic, which I'm not...But...

I'd really like to meet some new people for

1. swimming
2. eating out -
3. diving buddy - I can't dive but do have a pretty wet suit
4. gym
5. shoe shopping
6. maybe a drink or 6... I'm joking :-)

I've been living in Mauritius for nearly 6 months, working for the last 4 months as a Project Manager/Operations Manager and would like to get a bit of work life balance...as at the moment it's all work work work :-)

Welcome on Expat.com Cerise_xsx,

where on the island are you located?

Hi Julien,

Thank you.

I'm living in Sodnac & working in Palma.

and it's Sairah

Welcome on Expat-blog Sairah!

Sodnac is at Quatre Borne?

Sodnac....very very quite Sodnac :)

Haha. Everything is on this side of the island

We have a couple of friends that meet up in the Rosehill area once in a while if you would like to meet up

That would be fantastic, let me know when you next meet. I might be going to Le Suffren tonight if anyone fancies it...and long term I want to move to flic...so if anyone is looking to share?

hiii cerise

get in touch yas even i m in sodnac.... wil to good to meet ya...
my no is 7354636.. give a call yaa wil be good to see you ... also luking for sm1 to share apartment yaaaa..and its a bit urgent for me as such...to shift and share a flat

vishal chandna

Dear Cerise

That's great to work as Project Manager/Operations Manager.

You are on what project, if it's not too inquisitive from my side!!!

Cheers

Vayid - [email protected]
        Cellular: 712 9799

Hahaha... Cerise, so many replies !

anyone to meet up with me? :D

Hey Cerise!

Meeting for a drink would be nice!
I know some people leaving in the North but we can organize something some days :)

Hi there,
I'm also living in the North (Trou aux Biches) and looking forward to making new acquaintances. So if anything gets organized between Port Louis and Grand Baie I would be more than happy to join in the party...
It's a bit lonely for me and my daughter waiting for the next vacation of my hubbie who's working in Dubai (comes about every 15 weeks to Mauritius).
Hope to meet with you guys and girls soon.
Arlette

i am from rosehill-when passing bynjust have abreak-open every day-pub in rosehill-on friday we are organing life music-thank-kanenrestaurant-43gladstone street-rosehill

Hello...I've been a bit bad at replying...I'm going to blame work for that..

At the moment, I've got a bit of a routine weekend thing going on which centres around flic at the moment, only because it's closer to home and work. So, if anyone is around in flic next weekend drop me a mail as it would be good to meet up. I can normally be found in 90 degrees, twin gardens or shots... well if i'm dragged kicking and screaming there.  I should hopefully have a car soon, so maybe meeting up in the north will become more of a possibility...

Still haven't worn my pink wetsuit :-)

stil working hard yaaaa  Sairah u r totally lost ?????????

hi nice to hera this coment .i also work at quatre bornes and we are international companies it good to keep in touch.

my number 7930992 please dont hesitate to call.
Regrds rishi