IPA Letter surname missing

Hello,

Wanted to ask here since I am having some doubts. I applied for IPA and Security Bond for my worker and both has been approved. She is supposed to reach Singapore on 17/10 morning. Issue is we realized after we bought the ticket that the IPA is missing her surname as Sri Lanka passport put their surname and their name on a separate row (their name without surname is long enough). So I did the mistake on entering the name which is incomplete (example her name is alpha beta gamma and surname is delta. The approved IPA and Security Bond only state her name as alpha beta gamma). I applied for a change in work permit personal particulars and uploaded her passport page photo. Just curious will this be stopping her from entering Singapore? I am planning to call MOM about this tomorrow since I cant reach them on Saturday and today. Anybody experience this issue before? And if by chance I get a new IPA for her, how about updating the security bond? Appreciate any helping responses.

Your approval of the IPA and security bond is good news, but it does require attention to the accuracy of the name. Whilst the name on the IPA does not exactly match the name in your passport, you have taken the right steps to rectify the problem. Name accuracy is important in Singapore, so it is wise to correct the name to ensure it matches your passport.

Normally, if you have submitted a request for a change in your work permit personal details and uploaded a photo of her passport page, the relevant authorities should be able to process the request. However, it can take some time to process such changes, so make sure that your worker completes the process as early as possible before arriving in Singapore.

As for her ability to enter Singapore, normally, entry into Singapore relies heavily on her passport and visa. Since you've already taken steps to correct the name on the IPA, this can help avoid potential problems. However, to ensure that everything goes smoothly, you may need to contact the Singapore Border and Immigration Agency or the relevant authorities before she arrives in Singapore to confirm her entry and updated IPA.