Work Permit Status Not Visible On MOM Website

I have a dependent pass in singapore. Recently I got a job offer in singapore where the employer said that they will apply for a work permit for me to work with them. It has been a few weeks and I have not got an update on the status of the work permit. I am unable to see the status of the work permit on the MOM website too? Has anyone experienced this OR has any advise.

Are you checking the status on the EPOnline system?

That is only for EP and S-Pass, not WP.

You should contact your employer and ask them!

I have checked the EPOnline system and called MOM's customer support officer. You are right, I need to check back with my employer for more information.

My first application for a work permit was rejected. My employer said that they did not receive any valid reason for the rejection. They also said that I meet all the requirements for a work permit. They have reapplied for a work permit on my behalf.

I am wondering if there is a chance of approval upon re-appealing for a work permit in such cases.

@Abhi40 The employer should contact MoM and find out the rejection reason from the processing officer before appealing or re-applying. Otherwise they cannot be sure the rejection reason is removed (and if not, it will just be rejected again).