S pass rejected record still after6 months

Please let me know that my spass rejected record still after 6 months.How to contact and clarify.

It is not clear from your post what your question actually is.

To check the status of your S-Pass application, log into EPOnline (at the MoM website).

But once it is rejected, it will not change any more - unless the employer appeals.

S PASS rejected reson is that candidate is not eligible for a work pass.Please look another candidate.Please Let me know why this reason was?And also this record still have after 6 months.

That rejection wording means that you are banned from employment in Singapore. In most cases, this is caused by somethig you know (and did not tell us yet). What is it?

Of course, the ban does not disappear by itself after six months. You have to contact MoM (or ICA, the courts or police force, if the cause is with them) to ask if and how this could be cleared up.

This is first time u working in sg ? Or in the past are you come sg to visit and have correlation with police ?

@sanlinaung 123

I recommend seeking advice from a qualified expert who can provide reliable and evidence-based information. Hahha not to???? lol

dont believe that you are banned just bcos ur pass is rejected. hahahah