11 years ago

Hi,

My fiancee was caught working in a ktv in Singapore 11years ago.

This year I bring her from Vietnam to Singapore,  but she was given refusal of entry into Singapore at changi Airport.

Changi Airport ica ask me to write in to ica for appeal.

But was still rejected by ica hq for her to enter into Singapore.

That was 11years ago.

Is there any way I can appeal again to let her entry into Singapore for our rom in Singapore.

Can I ask the mp to help me write letter to ica?

Illegal work is a MAJOR offense in Singapore, so she is probably never allowed to visit again.

Asking an MP for help seems to be the method of choice for Singaporeans desperate for a non-existent solution. But even if you find an MP willing to write a letter (which is unlikely), ICA is not going to break their own internal rules because of that.

If you still want to marry her, do it elsewhere (e.g. Vietnam) and be prepared to settle with here elsewhere, too (e.g. Vietnam).

Thanks for your advise.

I am a Singaporean, I do have friend that have vietnamese wife. Their friend also caught working in Singapore ktv,

Some 1year some 3 year can re entry into Singapore.

One of her friend caught working in Singapore, 3 year re enter  Singapore, marry to Singaporean, have children,  from long term pass to pr, pr to citizen, now she is a Singaporean citizen.

This is unusual. Maybe it was a minor case, or the facts were not clear - or an error by ICA?

there are many cases like what bro @Yung Chang Lim has said, the double standards of ICA have really put us into emotionally stress.