Morocco mixed marriage in Taza,tahala

Dear ,
Good day to you

I need opinion from people of Morocco regarding marriage in depth from A to Z ! Especially  if you are from Tahla or Taza regions... like what does groom provide and do for bride . And what does bride's parents expect from groom and their  family? And what are Morocco  parents views toward mixed marriages ?

I'm indian but brought up in middle east and the girl I like is Moroccon also raised up in middle east .
I want to ask her hand in marriage but before that I want to know where I stand whether I'll be able to support her the way she is expecting from moroccon man ! To make things easier I already planned to purchase a flat in Morocco so she can have ease . Also I'm visiting morocco in October to see if I can expand my business there.
I didn't discuss anything with her yet as I don't want to give her false hopes .
Her family is here itself so I want to prepare and ask her hand in marriage with solid ground .
Kindly looking forward to your answers 🙏

Thanks in advance for all the positive answers 😇
@sheikh mehboob Hi brother, congratulation

It is a daunting but exciting time when your at this stage. There are money things to consider due to the culture but again it depends on the family in itself. most family want the girl to be happy so if she is happy with you then its a simple process.

Basic gifts like your culture is required. Gold, Rings, Clothing etc etc but within you budget. you already said you will buy an apartment for her so that would be fine also. Normally you will also give cash such at 10,000 dh or upwards but considering your buying an apartment that might be enough anyways.

most importunely just be open and honest with them and do what's best for you both as you both have to be happy. I would usally speak to your fiancé first then speak to the family as she can help you with the cultural side to not offend or upset anyone. Feel free to message in private for more help.

regards

arif
Best advice is to get details of what you need from the court in Morocco where your partner lives. My partner got it and a lot on list l thought l needed l dont. Hope that helps as it changes each year. We got ours for free with all you need as Moroccan man and British woman
@Vakil OK brother thanks
I ma ready for perfom nikah
make sure you buy the apartment on your name ONLY unless you want to gift it to her or ready to loose in the future incase things go downhill.