US citizen need US remote job as a RN

I am an RN looking to work in the Dominican Republic but based in US. Need info on companies willing to let me work abroad. Experience in case management, audit, coding and triage. Worked in insurance company and PCP offices. Any advise?
Welcome to the forums.  I don't have an answer for you but will suggest you also post in the USA forum. 
Hi @alejandragmz2014,

Welcome to expat.com!

Firstly I invite you to read theLiving in Dominican Republic guide where you will find tons of information pertaining to the formalities, visas, work and healthcare which will make your stay in the Dominican Republic much easier.

You can then visit the page Jobs in Dominican Republic where you can create a CV  and find all the current job offers in the Dominican republic.

If you have more questions, do not hesitate in asking them!

Goodluck,

Yoginee,
Expat.com team
If you want to work for a US company, you need to search for a job while in the US.

This article from Clark Howard has many vetted options for remote work. There are also other articles linked from this one with even more options.

I am an RN looking to work in the Dominican Republic but based in US. Need info on companies willing to let me work abroad. Experience in case management, audit, coding and triage. Worked in insurance company and PCP offices. Any advise?
- @alejandragmz2014

As others mentioned, get your job lined up in the USA before you leave for the DR.  If they allow you to work remotely, it should not matter to them where you are located unless remaining in the US is required.

@alejandragmz2014 did you have luck finding a job in the DR as a nurse? I'm also an RN and plan to live there while my kids attend an international school and I would like to work while I'm there.

@lesliefd

Hi there, I work for a surgeon here and you cannot work as a nurse here legally without converting your license to a dominican one. With that being said, in DR there are no tiers of nursing like there is in the US.

There are certified nurses which do a training program (equivelent to medical assistant), there are licensed nurses that do a degree program (equivalent to BSN) then there are doctors (MD). That is it.

With that being said, there are other things you can do online/remotely to gain income. I just would not count on working in person at a medical establishment here as healthcare providers cannot have someone without legal status on their clinical team and the average salary of a degreed nurse here is 25,000 pesos and that is on the high side.