Ep renewal

Hi, my ep got renewed today. The status in the EPOL. was Your application has been approved. Check your In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter for the next steps.

And the  Ep validity was for 3 months.

My question is how will know fir how long is my ep renewed ..I hope it's not only for 3 months
Hi Dbok,

Welcome to expat.com!

I hope other members clarify that for you. Meanwhile, I invite you to check the Singapore forum, where you may find others threads covering this subject.

Vero
Expat.com team
If the vaildity period of your new EP is shown as three months, then it is valid for three months.
What is your question?
Just want to share my surprise of how quickly my EP got renewed this time. Submitted on 12th July and approved on 18th July for 3 years. My initial EP application in 2020, I was given 2 years. Subsequently I renewed (took over 1 month to renew) I was given only 1 year extension. This time around I was surprised it is 3 years and took only 1 week. Im in the same company and only had a slight promotion last year. Was wondering if MOM is encouraging more applicants? and if it is a good time to apply for PR?
@jamesq Hi
Do you need to do Medical checkup in your latest EP renewal?
My renewal applied on 5 July and there is no update till now :(
@jamesq

Not sure if you have read the forum discussions,

1st EP issue could be 1-2 years. Renewals with the same company are typically for 3 years. If there is any flag against the company (unfair hiring, other speculations etc)- EP renewal is either rejected or just given for a year.
@Djiewu majority of new and renewal of EP's don't have a health check required.

Health checks are necessary for work permit holders.

@Djiewu as per Shekhz comment, no medical chekup needed on my side, for the past 2 renewals. Good luck on your renewal