RP sticker on Passport

Hi,

I understand that process of sticking  the RP on to the passport has been recently stopped by the government. Can anyone advise if there is still a way to obtain one ? Earlier, it was possible to get this done at the  airport while departing. Not sure if this still stands.

Thanks
Hi,

I understand that process of sticking  the RP on to the passport has been recently stopped by the government. Can anyone advise if there is still a way to obtain one ? Earlier, it was possible to get this done at the  airport while departing. Not sure if this still stands.

Thanks
- @VT@2016

You cannot get the  residency sticker stamped anywhere in Bahrain. Only proof of residence is the residency Certificate. Bahrain.bh - Search for residency Certificate. type in your CPR Number & Passport Number and the certificate will be generated.
I am aware of the process of obtaining residency certificate. Thanks for clarifying anyways !
Simply put, no sticker anywhere, whether at the airport or at immigration offices.  They just stopped this abruptly.   And there is chaos when travelling to Bahrain from different destinations as the airline staff is still getting used to this.   I landed in Bahrain yesterday and when boarding, I witnessed lots of confusion for people who had the residence print outs (no stickers) - they were asked to show the CPRs in the end.  So I guess it is going to be like Saudi in the end (show Iqama and nowadays, show the online record in Absher).

I am about to renew my indian passport. How do I reflect the new passport details in my existing work permit and residence permit?

You can apply online at npra. Select request services > directorate of visa and residence > visas > update passport

fill in the details and attach new passport front and back

old passport front and back. Cancelled stamp page should be shown

cpr copy

it should be updated in two working days. Once done you may download the residency certificate from bahrain.bh with your updated passport details