Invalid s pass application status

@54321yan It means your application was rejected. The old pass (which expired) is only shown until a new one overwrites it.

@Aviationman hi, did your re-appeal eventually get approved? Im experiencing the same issue

@Aviationman hello, is there any update on your pass application? I have the same issue, my employer applied me yesterday, which shows pending on my end. Then when I checked this morning (not even 24 hrs has passed), it shows invalid. I'm kinda worried since this is my first time. Thank you! 😊

@Lorraine Cruz "Invalid" means your application was rejected. It needs some serious (and probably formalistic, like missing or icorrect information) reason for such a quick result.

@beppi hello, my employer responded back to me and forwarded the email why my pass has been rejected. The thing is, they applied me for a Work Permit. My application was rejected since I am still here in Singapore. They said that they will apply an SPass for me, does my rejected Work Permit will affect my Spass application? (tho, they haven't sent the Spass Application since it only shows one record when I tried searching my details in the website)

@54321yan This means your application/appeal was rejected.

The previous one is only shown until the next application is completed.

@Aviationman I having the same issue here, any follow up of your case

Hi does anyone here experience the same as my husband?

30th Jan 2023 his agent applied for Spass

then 3rd Feb IPA website shows 1 record “INVALID”

We asked the agent for the reason why it was rejected but didn't tell us.

agent re apply 6th Feb 2023 , then 7th to 10th Feb we always check the IPA website shows 2 records found

“INVALID” and “PENDING”

however on the night of 10th Feb shows 1 record “INVALID”

does it mean that the second appeal was rejected again?

THANKS.

@christinejoybuenaflortom You always see the last completed application (approved or "invalid"=rejected), plus any ongoing application (pending).

This means both your applications (there was no appeal!) have been rejected. The speed at which this happened shows that something basic was wrong - either in the application, or in your or the employer's profile. If the agent is unable to tell you more, they are incompetent. (Many of them are. Why did they re-apply instead of appeal?))

Hi how long now the processing of S pass renewal?

Since 04/02, i got pending status until now.

Any inputs guys.

Does pending means to approve?

hi, have you guys experienced 2 records found?

Invalid

Your application has not been approved. Please talk to your employer or agent.

As this is a non login portal, we are only able to offer limited information due to privacy/security issues.

Pending

Your application is being processed.

what does it mean? I am pretty sure there is only 1 application. Btw, the invalid one, it was before pass expired as my previous employer cancelled it, but all of the sudden it appears like "Invalid

Your application has not been approved. Please talk to your employer or agent." and the other record is still pending. can anyone help me to understand why? or anyone else have experienced the same?

When you have an application pending, any prior application that has already been decided on is still shown. It will disappear when the pending one is decided on.

does it mean that the one pending is not related to the invalid one?

@explorer0708 Check the application and rejection dates!

on this link it doesn't give info about the application and rejection dates.https://service2.mom.gov.sg/workpass/enquiry/prelanding

@explorer0708 I meant your application and rejection dates shown in EPOnline - they tell whether this is the same or different applications!

unfortunately, it says the same no details about the dates. This is confusing and a bit worried about.

No appeal or new application submission is required. Ask HR from your new employer what was the reason it shows invalid. I have doubt the agent is not telling the truth, they may not submit all your documents and application yet or else it looks absurd that your employer didnt pay the fees. Good luck