Is living in Morocco that bad?

My Moroccan hmmm partner has nothing but bad things to say about living there.

Is the pay liveable, is the education bad in your opinion ??

I wanna live there😭
My Moroccan hmmm partner has nothing but bad things to say about living there.

Is the pay liveable, is the education bad in your opinion ??

I wanna live there😭
- @ItsWhatever

Hi. To answer your questions No morocco is not a bad place to live. Actually people who are born hear always find a reason to talk bad as they believe they might have a better life outside of Morocco but for expat like myself who have lived outside Morocco see it as the opposite. Meaning we prefer Morocco   
It's like every country. It has its good and it's bad points. But the education is fine they have international school
Healthcare is good a private clinics and much more affordable than the western works.
Wages, ok thé min wag is much lower than what the West is but it depends on the job you have or what you do. Most people make a good living compared to the cost of live img in Morocco just comes down to what you deem as a good wage and what you deem is enough for cost of living.
Hope this helps.
life is good here we have all kinds of natural covers from deserts, forests, beaches to icelands, the food on the other hand is way better even Gordon Ramsay said that, the people are nice as long as you're nice like seriously don't mess with anybody, we treat people the way they treat us, we are generous and welcoming, the pay depends on your capabilities, what job are you aiming for, however life here is cheap,
you can watch this video to understand more, it's about a brit comparing living expenses for a year between Morocco and UK

you can't expect our education to be on the level of china or japan but it's still good one, it's inspired from the french system but still evolved into a different system, anyway the majority speaks 3 languages and are very smart, academically it depends on your efforts, if you do actually study then there's no issue however if you leave your books to play football or do something else all the time you can't blame the system,

check out this link too

quora.com/Is-it-right-that-Moroccan-People-are-genius
@ItsWhatever

oh shoot

the link I sent in my previous comment is under review just copy paste this in youtube

''Gari Sullivan   The Cost of Living in Morocco & The UK''

@BusinessBoy

Thank you so much for all of this information!!!!
Every country definitely has its pros and cons.
@ItsWhatever Morocco is the land of romantic arabic music and dance

Moroccans will treat you well if you respect them and life is at a slow pace chilling and watching the day go by

Living is not expensive and good food is available cheaply at cafes.

No ageism no racism just love and friendship
Living in Morocco is not bad , i born in Morocco and i live in right now we love our country , its just about that you need money to live and enjoy your life without getting depressed or having anxiety .
@ItsWhatever you need to have some education ans skills to make it in morocco. not money.. money is the tool not the means .. with al the respect ..

but i they don't teach that in schools anymore
@ItsWhatever Morocco is the land of romantic arabic music and dance

Moroccans will treat you well if you respect them and life is at a slow pace chilling and watching the day go by

Living is not expensive and good food is available cheaply at cafes.

No ageism no racism just love and friendship
- @pag2008
I think it is what you make it and what you want your life to be like. There are good and bad in any country. It depends what kind of lifestyle you want and will it fit with the culture and the amount of money you have to spend to create that lifestyle? For me Morocco has so many pluses that outweigh the minuses.
Well, you need to be able to make a good living, to pay a place you like to live in, your health insurance and other costs. You need to be creative, organised and smart if you want to live here for a longer time.
I find it very expensive here in Marrakech, so I have to work for it. Good food, a good lifestyle, good hospitals have high costs here if I compare it to other countries in the EU or the States. Everything what is normal and clean in our eyes is very expensive.

And if you want to live in peace I always recommend to keep your social circles small if you don't like drama.
I have moved kind of semi from London , and I must to be very honest and open about my experience. I love this country, the people, the food, the culture, and the weather to the bits. However Marrakech is slightly expensive and if you want to have a nice healthy life the cost will be slightly higher in comparison to outskirts.  I mean you can live with a reasonable budget but generally speaking if you have an income around between 7 to 10,000 dirham per month you can have a really nice life here.(my opinion). Happy life and stress free 😀. Good luck
I'm Canadian, but I love Morocco, beautiful places, good food and very hospitable people. I go there every summer time (that's how much I love it)  I met people there which I consider now as my "family"

In my opinion, wherever in the world you live in , it's up to you how you make your life to be, make the way you want it.
I may not be the best person to ask but here is my opinion.  I have spent several months in Morocco every where from the northern cities to south east.  I spent a lot of time with Moroccan families and they are truly some of the most hospitable and giving people in the world.  However just with anywhere else in the world there are bad representatives.  As a single western female of a certain age I was subject to some nastiness.  A lot of this is cultural and is easily avoided.  I have had people ask me to buy them a meal, i have been way overcharged for things such as transport etc but this is partially my fault as I am in no way a haggler.  Mostly I just want to get where I am going with as little fuss as possible.  And truly it works out to be not that much money compared to western prices.  If you are respectful and careful you should have a wonderful time.  Do not react to the stares or sly comments - it is a different culture with some very wonderful people.  But do be safe.