Submitting a fake documents

Hopefully somebody give me an advice or help me in my situation which I can't do anything ..hopeless and looking for lifting me up.
First of all I'm working here in Saudi Arabia for almost  32 years I'm a filipimo working as an artist in stanedglass  along with me is my wife and my son.
I came here in Saudi with a labor visa holder and its not intitle to take a family status, but with a help  of my company  they brought my family here.. and my documents  certication or diploma is fake..it was 1995 as that time.
       Now they have a new rule here ..the worker should bring a proper document  ang original...the SCE has blocked my renewal of  iqama or ID, I bring some documents or records of my school to make the mistake to correct..but the SCE  said they cannot  add another documents because  it was on the system.. 
      Al.ost 6 months now I don't have any ID or iqma and all of my papers are freeze... me and my family was so afraid that maybe the government has catch us ..pls help us what  to do.?

Richardbuboy Esparza wrote:

Hopefully somebody give me an advice or help me in my situation which I can't do anything ..hopeless and looking for lifting me up.
First of all I'm working here in Saudi Arabia for almost  32 years I'm a filipimo working as an artist in stanedglass  along with me is my wife and my son.
I came here in Saudi with a labor visa holder and its not intitle to take a family status, but with a help  of my company  they brought my family here.. and my documents  certication or diploma is fake..it was 1995 as that time.
       Now they have a new rule here ..the worker should bring a proper document  ang original...the SCE has blocked my renewal of  iqama or ID, I bring some documents or records of my school to make the mistake to correct..but the SCE  said they cannot  add another documents because  it was on the system.. 
      Al.ost 6 months now I don't have any ID or iqma and all of my papers are freeze... me and my family was so afraid that maybe the government has catch us ..pls help us what  to do.?

Have you contacted SCE face to face?

Humbly, it's better you file exit so that at least you get your end of service benefits. 32 years is fair enough for you to file for final exit.

Yes I my self directed to the SCE  manager.
They not accepted  the new documents that  I've brought..they say they can't change the old document  to the new documents that I bring ..????

Yes I my self directed to the SCE  manager.
They not accepted  the new documents that  I've brought..they say they can't change the old document  to the new documents that I bring ..????

Yes it's better but even I file of exit I can't coz my system is blocked I canteen renew  my iqama

Yes it's better but even I file of exit I can't coz my system is blocked I canteen renew  my iqama

Go on final exit.
Ask your company and they will solve this problem.

Hi! the best thing that you can do is to tackle your problem in polo/embassy of Philippines. You cant do anything about it if its the rules of saudi then you need to follow. Atleast coming from our government  the explanation in your behalf might the SCE will listen.

Our government can do a legal papers for u to be able travel go back in Philippines. Same thing in some Hurrib status that already in Philippines

I bring some documents or records of my school to make the mistake to correct..but the SCE  said they cannot  add another documents because  it was on the system.

I suggest you to visit Saudi Council of Engineer (SCE) office near to your location, and fill-up an "Appeal" Form documents for re-verification of your new school credentials. The cost of this service is SAR 500.00.

Does your employer company are aware of your current status? If yes, what is their plan path forward regarding your situation.

I'm applying  for verification  of my new school credentials.. even the have a record  that I have a fake diploma...they will accept???? Just asking?

It really depends.  You submitted fake documents before.  It is surprising that they haven't blacklisted you yet.

I'm applying  for verification  of my new school credentials.. even the have a record  that I have a fake diploma...they will accept???? Just asking?

It's better to go for exit than going to jail or to be blacklisted.

have a record  that I have a fake diploma.

Be inform that submitting forgery documents (Fake) or providing false statements to Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) is a serious offense. You still have time asking suggestions in the forum but not that long eventually you will be banned, blacklisted, and may face a fine of up to SR1 million, imprisonment, followed by deportation.

Sad to hear your story but what you can do now is ask the help of your company in rectifying your records in Saudi Council since they helped you submit the fake documents in 1995. Then, apply for Final Exit before your situation worsen. Please do this URGENTLY. We all knew what circumstances were into if we have problem with Iqama - everything will be put on hold. Praying for you and your family.

@XTang if tha jawazat find that your certificate of training only not degree they send you to jail instantly???