Ipa Cancel request mom

How to request my ipa cancel mom pls help me

What happened what is the reason

Offer better job

Only the employer can cancel an IPA.
Send them your termination letter (check your contract for the requirements, e.g. notice period and penalty) and they will then cancel it!

i want to cancel myself my recent IP how can i do this sir. also now i stay out of the singapore

@Md Habib18 I can cancelled your approval ipa

@Md Habib18 I assume you mean WP or EP, instead of IP (Internet Protocal?!?).

Only your employer or MoM can cancel your work pass - definitely not shobuzparvez orother forum members!

After properly terminating your employment (as per the requirements stated in the contract), ask the employer to cancel your work pass. If they don't, contact MoM with written proof that you terminated correctly and that the employer did not act upon it.

(In cae you meant IPA - that is not a visa in itself, so the underlying workpass must be cancelled, as described above.)

Sir I am india , somebody one agency applied to company please cancel to ip visa my passport number ***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Do not share your passport number please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@lakshmananeee28 Only your employer, who applied for the work pass, can cancel it. Please contact them!

dear sir or madam i need to cancel my ipa because my boss don't take my permission he without my permission apply ipa ready please dear sir or madam can help me please

@anisulislam4466 A company can only apply for your work pass (not IPA!) after you agreed to be employed by them. This can be verbally or in writing.

The fact that you call him "my boss" shows that you did agree, so he was allowed to apply.

Once you terminate the agreement, he has to cancel the work pass. Check your employment contract (or ask the boss), as there are usually terms and conditions like notice period and/or penalty needed to terminate it. Some contracts also cannot be terminated before the first day of work.

@vimalrajmkv Hi sir/madam last 3 days ago I was send my documents agent for found company,then he ask me to pay $2600 agent fee but I'm not agree with him, then I told him I can found company my self but he angry with me and he applied IPA for holding me,I don't know which company he applied because he wants I can't in Singapore, so please cancel this IPA thanks

@mizanurr344 We cannot cancel your IPA (or workpass application)- only the employer, or their appointed (and paid by them) agent can.

Your story sounds like one more dubious "agent" making life difficult for job-seekers. There are many of them! You should report the incident (with written proof) to MoM!

dear sir or madam i need to cancel my ipa because agent

don't take my permission he without my permission apply ipa ready please dear sir or madam can help me please
Khan MD maser mobile no.[Removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

@Khan Maser khan Please follow the forum rules when posting.

Also, an IPA cannot be applied for - so what is your problem?

@beppi hi sir how to cancel our ipa?

@anbulingam94 The IPA is automtically voided once the underlying work pass is cancelled - so after properly resigning from your work contract, ask your employer to cancel it! Did you read the discussion above?

@beppi hi sir how to cancel our ipa?

-@anbulingam94

IPA is In-Principal approval which means MoM authority has approved your pass but you need to accept and proceed with the necessary requirements in order to get your pass.

If during this time, either employer or employee mutual agreed to cancel then the sponsor (employer) will submit the cancellation of employee's work visa.

In general, all IPA letters have a validity period to accept, most cases 180 days or less. if employee didnt proceed with acceptance or employer delayed and no action was taken, then it will lapse after its said validity period.

Note: Employer has to go through same process again to re-apply visa for the employee and will have to provide rationale why no action was taken after IPA approval.