S pass ipa holder. Again can change new job offer?

Hi.., my s pass last month approval now i holding ipa also join new company But incase new employer cencel my ipa mean next what can i do i can apply another job? My ipa jan22 exp.

You can always apply for other jobs. But I don't understand what your problem is.

Hi pls help me..now i live in sg.wp to my s pass last month approval.ipa also i got. Then I resign my wp company 10 Dec. New s pass company i join 11 Dec.

I join one week work but that s pass compeny not suitable for me then inform my agency. They say we change for you new job. Ask me resign. I also resign but i can't get special pass..
I go mom office they say u r last wp company special pass still 22 Dec hv so can't get s pass (speci pass). They say ask u r wp company to extren wp special pass. Then apply new s pass application. I ask but they never extren. I hv good s pass job offer now what can i do plsss advice me pls, pls, pls.. (Coming 22 my wp special pass experi.)

Already i got singapore all vaccine. Can i go indian again can come??

Please I wish to know I have my IPA letter and entry permit but don't have contact of the company, please can i still travel to Singapore

Zulesie: I have answered your question before- what is the point of posting it again?
You need an entry permit, which the employer must get for you!

Moovaravi: If the ex-employer does not extend your SVP and you also cannot get any other visa, you must leave Singapore by 22.Dec.
Please note that it is uncertain whether you will get the next S-Pass (and entry permit) and thus if and when you can return.

OK noted. Now i holding one new job offer they today application for me mean can i get extren?? Or application pending time i go back indian mean Mom gv approval? Then I come back is ok? Pls

I wrote this before: If you cannot get your current pass extended, you will have to leave Singapore before its expiry.

Okk before i leave. But I application sumbit then I go back aft approval indian to again I coming. This my plan.. This is OK crt.? Bec I no hv other choice.

U don't submit applications yourself, employer does. Yes, you don't have to be here for an employer to submit your application (now MoM is approving applications if you aren't physically in SG, which wasn't the case earlier).

Okk.. One ore thing one time my s pass approval and withdraw the ipa. Again apply mean this mom consider s pass to spass or wp to s pass bec now i till wp special pass holder. Which one my new employer follow and sumbit new s pass application?.

Your question is un-understandable. Please check grammar and meaning.
If the new employer wants an S-Pass for you, they should apply for an S-Pass. With so many changes, though, you could be considered job-hopper (and thus wasting their time) - which MoM does not like. I suggest you stay in one job for at least 2 - 3 years!

Hi plssss help ☹️. my old wp company say wait we extren but full day i waiting they never extren my pass. They say your wp we cenceled.alrwady. So Hr say don't extren for him. air ticket also cant by.. now what can i do. Tomorrow one day only hv.

I thing flight also earlier need to book. Now I stay out side pls help me. Plsss gv me some advice. I don't understand next what can i do? May be tomorrow i go mom mean they can extren?? Mom can help

Both compeny also never help me. ☹️

Now you apply any company

Moova: Your posts remain very difficult to understand. I figure that by “extren” you mean “extend” (not “extreme”), right?
As I wrote before: If you cannot get your current pass extended or get a new one issued before its expiry, you MUST leave The country!
Overstaying, even if only for a short time, will ruin your chance to work in Singapore again (and the ongoing application is certainly lost then).

Hi my wp employer one week extend my special pass. (e.g my 1st special pass 15dec to 22Dec exp. 19 i go mom ask mom officer contact my wp compeny hr to extend my pass but they booking flight 31dec. Sweb test.29 dec. But my pass extend 24dec to 31dec. 31 i go back.

My question is now till 31 i hv pass. but 23 dec? 23 i overstaying? Any issue indian going again can i coiming?

No

No mean any issue? Or Again can i coming?

Your pass already exteaned to 31 dec.so no issues.you can come again to singapore.best of luck

OK bro thanks

I already got IPA and joining but I got new company offer. I have canceled my previous IPA.I am still in Singapore till 31st Jan 23rd.Can I apply for a new job?

any issue to apply?

plz Advise

@Pradeep Mole You can always apply for jobs. And, since your IPA is already cancelled, the new employer can also apply for your new work  pass. Jus make sure you  do not overstay your current visa (you did not specify what it is, SVP?).

Hi, I want to ask similar question yet different. Currently, i am working as spass holder. However, i need to do job change due to some circumstances.

Is it possible for new company apply a pass for me while i am still working with the current company? If yes, will my current company know that another company is applying pass for me? Since, i want to secure everything before i resigned

Is it possible for new company apply a pass for me while i am still working with the current company?

Yes.

If yes, will my current company know that another company is applying pass for me?

Yes, they can see it on EPOnline.