Qiwa showing not eligible

Hi , I have situation the transfer request was pending “completing transfer in absher by new employer” for last 16 days but now showing to employer “not eligible “
Any one has any idea
Plz guide
Thank you

In this case if the new employer pay your iqama and lobor fees with in 15 days then you will be automatically transfer and you will receive the message on your registered Absher phone number.
I think your new employer didn't paid your charges please check your Absher if it is still showing old employer then the transfer process didn't completed.

The fee is paid already available fund showing in absher ,
Before the transfer was not showing to my new employer and now 14/15 days already passed ( not auto cancel as well ) so after Passing 15 days
He checked it ( today )  showing mesage in his qiwa screen” not eligible “
What could b the issue

Showing pending completing transfer in absher by new employer ( not changed )

Qiwa is facing some server problems sometimes so please contact to their customer support service and verify why it is showing, just follow the link to contact Qiwa customer support system.

https://qiwacare.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

aliafridi19 wrote:

The fee is paid already available fund showing in absher ,
Before the transfer was not showing to my new employer and now 14/15 days already passed ( not auto cancel as well ) so after Passing 15 days
He checked it ( today )  showing mesage in his qiwa screen” not eligible “
What could b the issue

It is quite possible that your new employer is not eligible to hire more persons or he does not have permission to hire someone with your profession.
In KSA every company and establishment has a fixed limit and quota for hiring employees.
And for increasing that limit or they need to pay some fee and get a new projects.
May be there is something wrong with the company, may be they didn't pay some tax or fee for some of their documents.
So, it's all wrong with the new employer.

Thank you  for valuable info

Let the request auto cancel and send a request again, hopefully it'll accept.

@aliafridi19

Hello, since yesterday we are facing the similar issue. We have tried to send transfer request of Iqama expired employee from another establishment. But showing in red color " NOT ELIGIBLE". We also tried for another iqama expired employee and it is allowing to send the transfer request. Anyone know that how to resolve this. Already complaint raised to QIWA zendesk (customer support) and waiting to complete 24 hours.

@AKFA ARABIA

Your problem solved.. same here with me.. it's showing not eligible. If solved what you did??

@Mmr@123

Yes sovled already when my old sponsor accept my new contract

@aliafridi19

A.A Dear sir my name is Mudassar Razzaq from Pakistan I have Bachelor degree in Electrical Technology B-Tech (Hons) . How I registered with SEC and what's the process to registration with SEC and which Dacoments are required for SCE. Profession on my visa is funny Electrician is mentioned and I have Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering Technology I registered with SEC as a engineer or as a Technician and also tell the process . Anyone response to me