How to register as a dentist in italy

Hello. My name is samira, i’m an iranian. I studied my dentistry in philippines for 6 years then i came back to iran and i had board exams and now I’m practicing for almost 3 years . Now i want to move to italy do you know how i can do that?

Welcome

Do you speak Italian?

Just a lil bit

samiraronaghi7771 wrote:

Just a lil bit

You need to be fluent

I also MBBS doctor and want to move to Italy,Can someone please tel me the pathway for that.I had been to Italy duringy parents were there,Now they all came back.And visa has expired.
Thank u

I can be fluent in 3 months because i already know and i can understand and speak somehow. But what’s gonna be the process after i knew the italian language?

samiraronaghi7771 wrote:

I can be fluent in 3 months because i already know and i can understand and speak somehow. But what’s gonna be the process after i knew the italian language?

You will need to find a job then apply for a work visa. The company should be able to inform you of the procedure.

But i heard i have to take an exam or i should go to university for a year at least. My sister has a dental clinic near milan , she also took the exam so that she could get registered

samiraronaghi7771 wrote:

But i heard i have to take an exam or i should go to university for a year at least. My sister has a dental clinic near milan , she also took the exam so that she could get registered

If your sister has gone through the process then talk to her. But you have to make sure that your qualifications are recognised in Italy, I guess that's why your sister needed to take a test.

Yeah she is already helping me out but the problem is that she took the exams but I don’t what to go through exam i rather go for 1 year study in university, so now we are figuring out how to . But thank you anyway for your answers 🙌🏽