EP approval for job change after a month

Recently I graduated masters from NUS. I was looking for a job here and after a lot of struggle, got offer (but pay is very low). Since I didn't have any other option at that moment, I accepted the offer and my EP got approved. After a month in my current role, I got another offer from a different company with better pay (30% more than my current salary) and better job scope. But, now I'm worried whether my EP will be approved for the second offer since I joined the first company just a month ago. Can you let me know the chances of EP approval for my new role? Also, let me know, will there be any complication  in my case that leads to me a big problem.
Thanks in advance

Don't think much just apply for second EP application.

I joined a new company(contract for 2 years ) on 7th June with 15% hike and it's ep got approved in last week of may .

After that in June itself got another opportunity with again 15% hike ( perm role) and ep applied on first week of July and approved within 2 weeks

That time I was also in dilemma that second one will get approved or not as I joined recently.But it got approved.

Thus got ahead...lets see what happens...if mom asked for documents or any explanation be ready for it .

Thanks for your response. Hope, mine too EP getting approved. Fingers crossed X

Stick around in the next job, else you become a frequent job hopper and that's not really appreciated.

You can get your new EP approved and then resign, should be OK.

Hi, how long is the waiting time of your last EP application and when was it approved?

I am planning to apply for another job (and another EP) after 3 months of working in my current company. Does anyone here facing the same situation recently?