Planing to move to Morocco

Hello to all members
I'm planning to move to Morocco
Casablanca area...I been there a few time.
How easy or not it's to find a work there?
I don't speak a lot arabic I'm trying to learn but goes slowly 😊
I saw I few jobs for Portuguese speakers but so far didn't get any answer back..
Is that hard to find work there
Thank you all😊

Celia Nogueira wrote:

Hello to all members
I'm planning to move to Morocco
Casablanca area...I been there a few time.
How easy or not it's to find a work there?
I don't speak a lot arabic I'm trying to learn but goes slowly 😊
I saw I few jobs for Portuguese speakers but so far didn't get any answer back..
Is that hard to find work there
Thank you all😊

Hi Celia,

I presume you don't speak french also? finding work in Morocco can be quite difficult if you don't speak French or Arabic, however if you have a good CV and good experience and education then there are opportunities around especially in teaching. Being able to speak in English also helps.

I wish you the best of luck with your transition and move to Morocco and please feel free to reach out should you need any assistance or advise, you can message me privately should you want to.

Iv being living in Morocco as a British expat for almost 7 years now so Iv had much experience with what you'r trying to achieve.

When do you plan to move?

Hello welcome to morocco ,
About jobs its kindly hard because you need frensh and moroccan darija but if you have english you will find job in reception ( hotels and companies ) , or in call centers or you find a job independetly like in internet or in someone's business deals with english clients  .
we hope you enjoy your times in casablanca and wish luck in find a job .

Thank you so much

Thank so much
No i dont speak French
As soon I find some job I'm planing to move...
Thank so much for your advice
I will look
Thank you😊

Honestly speaking Morocco is not the best place for to look for job,even moroccan citizens don't have job even,Am from Nigeria and I have resident here in casablanca morocco,still no job for me even as am a civil engineer.i wish you make your research very well before trying to move here,chat me on WhatsApp so I can tell you more thing that is going on here In morocco ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct