Working visa in Bahrain

Hi! I have applied for a job in Bahrain as a nurse. However, I have not received my LMRA letter yet and am in the process of obtaining my medical certificate to prove that I am fit to work. I am worried that since I am from the Philippines, my employer will have difficulty in obtaining a working visa for me since the Philippines is considered a red list country?

Thank you!!

Hello!

As of now no new visas are being issues to the countries on the red list. There is no update on when it will be re-opened to apply for working visa or visit visas. You would have to wait.

Hi! I am also from the Philippines, with approved LMRA. Can I enter Bahrain even if my country of origin is still on the red list? Thank you

if you have a vlid residence permit - you can enter. But if you dont you cannot.

Thank you @danpam14 for the info. I currently don't have resident permit yet since I haven't started my role yet.

you would have to obtain it before starting your role. This is an employment permit. As of now it is not being issues to red listed countries.