PENDING COMPLETING TRANSFER IN ABSHER BY NEW EMPLOYER

Helo Dear,
When the new employer sent the transfer, I accepted and the status was showing, "pending approval from current employer"
When my current employer approved, it's now showing, "pending completing transfer in Absher by new employer".
I called my new employer to complete the transfer process in Absher but they are saying there's no approval message from current employer in Absher.

Please, any help?

I tought when ur current employer already aproved the transfer in QIWA the next process is the absher payment for iqama should be ur new employer not your current, dont know that there is still need of current employer approval for iqama payment, please anyone knows about it? Because based on others shared experience "pending completing transfer in absher by new employer" is almost done once your new employer paid the iqama fee it will automatically transfer to thier sponsorship and can be check in your absher

Hello.. You are correct. That's exactly what I meant.
But in my case after the approval by my current employer in the Qiwa I've called my new employer to complete the transfer process in Absher but they said they said the approval didn't happen.
They can't find my details in Absher nor Muqeem.  They said there's is a message in their Qiwa that the process will soon expire.
Meanwhile, my status in Qiwa is showing, "pending completing transfer in Absher by new employer"

Has anyone encountered such before?

Yes it will expire if not take an action, maybe in their system its late or poor internet connection, the problem is not in your QIWA , your new employer must be do something for u to complete the transfer, if not it will be auto cancel

Any update brother?  We have the same issue mine shows like this "approved.  Pending employee transfer completion " .

Hi.. It got expired after the 14 days period because the new employer couldn't findy details in their Muqeem to initiate the transfer process.
However, they sent a second transfer and this time it went smoothly and they've been able to change my sponsorship..

Whats the update now did u get the step

Same for me also...my requst will expire tomorrow..it will be 14 days on tomorrow. After how many days they can send the request again...please help me bro

Any time...

The request can be sent at any time

@Sissy Rhodz hello, how many days will it expire that pending completing transfer in absher by new employer? Thank you

@matthewamoah3

hi there. I wanted to know what happened after this? Did it transferred automatically or is there anything new employers has to do

@Hammad Zain Hello and welcome !

It's been a while since he last connected. Send him a private message by clicking on his photo, you might get a response.

Regards

Bhavna

@matthewamoah3whay happend with your status after thag

Hello bro

We have this notification on qiwa what its means ?

approved.  Pending employee transfer completion " .

@ranau3365

I need transfer from al qassim mch to any phc or any region

@ranau3365Your application has been approved but iqama transfer is incomplete i mean to say that use term iqama transferable instead of transfer in your settings

Can any one help me with this

My transfer is showing pending completing transfer in absher by new employer and my current employer has renewed my iqama for 3 month and I'm currently working with my new employer guys hope this is not a problem

Can any one help me with the issue of pending completing transfer in absher by new employer

Secondary,I found out that my current employer has renewed my iqama for 3 month why my status in qiwa is still showing pending completing transfer in absher by new employer

Guys hope this is not a problem because I'm currently working with my new employer for 4 days now