Enter to Singapore?

Hello,

I got my workpass permit (S-pass/IPA letter) approved, and had my entry of approval to Singapore scheduled at May 23rd. But because Singapore increased the restriction again, I was not able to enter Singapore at my scheduled entry on May 23rd.

Does anyone know when Singapore will start to consider reopening for those that have previously approved for entry again?

Thank you

newinsingapore123 wrote:

Hello,

I got my workpass permit (S-pass/IPA letter) approved, and had my entry of approval to Singapore scheduled at May 23rd. But because Singapore increased the restriction again, I was not able to enter Singapore at my scheduled entry on May 23rd.

Does anyone know when Singapore will start to consider reopening for those that have previously approved for entry again?

Thank you

The border/ entry restrictions were implemented by the Govt to ensure there are no incoming passengers/ migrants with Covid. Only the Govt will be able to advice you here, neither of us as far as I know work with ICA or the Covid task force to give you an accurate answer on timelines. Follow legit channels please and wait for the Govt to announce re-opening of borders.

Hi Sheikh,

Thank you for answering my questions. Would you be able to advise me which websites would give the most updated information on this?

Thank you

newinsingapore123 wrote:

Hi Sheikh,

Thank you for answering my questions. Would you be able to advise me which websites would give the most updated information on this?

Thank you

Hello- please refer to, https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/

It ain't Sheikh by the way :)

Hi @newinsingapore123

Were you outside of singapore when you applied for spass ? And have you ever had a pass before ?

Thank you very much