Menu
Expat.com

Need a good English speaking BG LAWYER in Sofia! PLEASE RECOMMEND

Last activity 23 November 2012 by Jessy53

Julia_123

Hello,
My friend will be coming to Bulgaria next month and asked me to source a good BG lawyer to help her with setting up a company and some contracts.
Please recommend one if you have had experience
/I do not reisde in BG now, but would like to help her/

Kristina Puma

Hello, i can help you with real good lawer. if you are interested, contact me.

Julia_123

Hello Kristina,
Thanks so much for your response.
Please send me details about the lawyer, fees, ect on my PM

Julia_123

She will be coming to Sofia city.

Cathrine

Hi Julia,
I can recommend my lawyer. Very happy with her - met her when first came to BG to buy property /2005/ So loyal and professional and very good friend already! will send u on PM the contacts

serafim

You could try that:
lawbg.info/index2.html

Julia_123

Thanks everyone!
I am so happy my lawyer is back to work now - did a lot of perfect work for me a few years ago - so I finally gave that contact to my friend. They now do the stuff together. Thanx a lot anyway!!!!

inacloud

Here is a good law firm, specializing in business law and with some US credentials also:
temisbg.com/?lang=en

peter009

Call this number 0896331617

Cathrine

I bought my property in 1996 with a Bulgarian Law Company in Sofia. Really Helpful and true professionals.Just saw their website is on 1st page on google - elevat.com

Jessy53

Hello. I'm searching a good lawyer, who lives in Bulgaria and can speak english or maybe hungarien. Thank you for the helping.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Sofia

• Work in Sofia
    Work in Sofia

There are various ways to find a job in Sofia. Here are some tips to guide you through your job search.

• Work in Bulgaria
    Work in Bulgaria

Find, in this article, an overview of the Bulgarian labor market and tips to help you find a job if you intend to ...

• Internship in Bulgaria
    Internship in Bulgaria

Looking for an internship in Bulgaria? Find information on the related conditions and procedures in this article.

• Setting up a business in Bulgaria
    Setting up a business in Bulgaria

Are you looking forward to set up a business in Bulgaria? Here is an overview of conditions to be met and related ...

• Become a digital nomad in Bulgaria
    Become a digital nomad in Bulgaria

Bulgaria is another name in the list of underestimated travel destinations, but things are changing. Having been ...

• Accommodation in Sofia
    Accommodation in Sofia

Sofia is very welcoming towards foreigners. Find out in this article how to find accommodation there.

• Leisure in Sofia
    Leisure in Sofia

Getting bored in Sofia? No way! Find out in this article what you can do during your leisure time in the Bulgarian ...

• Transports in Sofia
    Transports in Sofia

Foreigners staying in Sofia can choose from various means of transport. Here is an overview of the transport ...

All of Sofia's guide articles