Looking for Brits living in SW France for a brand new Channel 5 series

WE'RE LOOKING FOR BRITS IN FRANCE

Out of the Blue TV are on the hunt for Brits to feature in a new six-part Channel 5 series.

We're looking for British people who made the move to the South West region of France - recently or years ago - who would like to share their experiences of what it's Iike to live in France.

If you fit the bill, please get in touch at *** and we will send some further information.

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

By the way if you want to get in touch please email:

Reason : Kindly exchange your contact details by using the private messaging system.

Hi , my name is Liam Fox I'm Irish and I'm 34years of age , I'm living in Marseille, and would be interested .

Hi I'm Neil from Cheshire now living in Lourdes I bought a rundown hotel in march 2019 and gave been balancing life COVID19 bills And dealing with ALL that life has thrown at us in recent months.
I am a disabled individual making things super difficult or requiring adaptation to achieve the required result.
Who knows what's next
Regards
Neil

Hi Liam,

It would be great to chat to you to find out more. Please do send your number over and I'll give you a call or give us a call on ***

Thank you and I look forward to chatting to you then,

Lizzie

Reason : Kindly exchange your contact details by using the private messaging system.

My family and I moved to Lodève (Hérault) in 2003. We came to set up a glassblowing studio. Over the years we have experienced: my 9 yr old daughter being molested by a 72-year-old neighbour, my husband being kidnapped at gunpoint by a local drug dealer, corrupt landlords/politicians, and various health crises, and traumas with the French school system.

Our lives have been very, very different from the normal lives of retirees moving to the south of France.

Reason : External link.

Hi, I'm Glaswegian who moved to the south of France in 2003. Since them I've gone through many life changes. Changes in who I earn a living, survived a serious accident, renovated 5 houses, had my partner leave to return to live in Scotland. I'd love to find out more about your project, perhaps you could forward some more details?

Many thanks,

Susan BOYD-HENDRY

Hi Susan,

Thanks for getting in touch. It would be great to have a zoom tomorrow if you're around to find out more about your situation and your life out here? It's maybe better to email me directly on [email protected] as I don't always check this forum.

It sounds like you've got a really interesting story to tell...

Thank you and I look forward to speaking to you tomorrow.

Lizzie

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for getting in touch. I am so sorry to hear what a challenging time you've been through here and thank you so much for sharing your story with us. If you are still interested in taking part in the series please drop a line to ***

All the best and take care,

Lizzie

Hi, we are barrie and Dorothy, Both è& years. We moved here i,2000 after buying a medieval farm in 1998 and we are interested in sharing our experiences of renovation and running a restaurant here, 20km south of Bergerac.
Look forward to hearing from you